'Evolving Skies,' August's English TCG Set!

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Good to see finally Regieleki but I would prefer to be as a V the first appareance and being the main pokemon of a set along RegiDragon, its the first legendary introduced as regular card instead of a rule box pokemon?

Also I just realized that Eternatus dont have a single prize version yet

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
theres no room for regidrago in towering perfection so i assume it'll be in the rayquaza set and duraludon gets all the galarian birds

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Regieleki - I mean you have Flaaffy. TBH, 120 is just a bad damage to do nowadays. There's a spreading factor but there are some ways to do that. 3

UrGardevoir_callsmeMaster

Aspiring Trainer
actually pretty decent single prize tech. There isn't much single prize pokemon for lightning decks that can hit more than 120.

We have some old cards but theyll rotate, and then we have kangashkhan from darkness ablaze with rally back, but requires a KO of your own pokemon, for just 120.

Then there was a cool single-prize zekrom, but it does 60 damage to itself. it only had 120 hp, so 120 damage for nothing, unless you scoop up net and have to start all over again. really trash.

SO this card is actually an improvement, and has a usecase of being a lightning card that is the most powerful for your energy cost, especially if you have multiple flaffy. 120 damage, only discarding enegry which is honestly not bad, and 40 damage snipe TWICE.

It can be used as a decent deci/atlaria or vmax tech.

so yeah like this card.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Ninetales - remember Flygon? This is Flygon but as a Stage 1, uses Fire Energy, and doesn't give you free retreat entirely. Who needs this? Is Victini VMAX needs it? Not really. 2/3-4
  • Landorus - how will you get the energy on the 2nd atk despite not being a Battle Style card, plus lame 120 dmg to begin with. You cannot KO 130 hp Pokémon at all. 3-4

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Regieleki is the fastest Pokemon in the games but has two retreat!
Why are you doing this?
No, don’t answer that. I think I already know.
Regieleki is the fastest Pokémon ever, but it weighs 319.7 pounds. Shuckle, an extremely slow Pokémon with a long history of having a Retreat Cost of 1, weighs 45.2 pounds. I think weight is just as much of a factor as speed. Or perhaps there is very little reason. Or perhaps there is actually a balancing reason.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Why are you doing this?
No, don’t answer that. I think I already know.
Regieleki is the fastest Pokémon ever, but it weighs 319.7 pounds. Shuckle, an extremely slow Pokémon with a long history of having a Retreat Cost of 1, weighs 45.2 pounds. I think weight is just as much of a factor as speed. Or perhaps there is very little reason. Or perhaps there is actually a balancing reason.

Shouldn't speed be reflected in the energy costs of the attack rather than the retreat cost?

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Good to see finally Regieleki but I would prefer to be as a V the first appareance and being the main pokemon of a set along RegiDragon, its the first legendary introduced as regular card instead of a rule box pokemon?
I think it's the first Legendary/Mythical to do so since Meloetta. Genesect might be up for a debate since its first single prize card was a Corocoro promo in an issue with the same street date as Megalo Cannon with Genesect-EX. Obviously this isn't counting Type: Null, Cosmog, etc.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Regieleki is the fastest Pokemon in the games but has two retreat!
I know this refers to game stats, but have you SEEN it follow the player in SWSH? It's just about as fast as a snail.