Finished Everyone's roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

CyberPhunk
PM them to me and I'll put them here for reference. Get them to me as soon as possible. We'll discuss how to use them once they're all in.

My Role -

Tamama
Alignment: Keronians win
As the private first class of the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon, you are the lowest ranking member of the squadron. You're still considered to be in the tadpole phase and are the only one in the platoon with their tail still on. You are normally cheerful and happy, but can be set off at the slightest disturbances-such as a fly landing on your forehead-which frequently causes you to go into a berserker frenzy and destroy everything with yellow lasers fired out of your mouth, the Tamama Impact. You also have a man crush on Keroro, your leader, and a jealousy complex.

Ability: Tamama Impact!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of one player who was suspicious of you during the previous day. That player will be unable to vote during the next day.

Ability: Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant!
Once per game during the night or day you may pm me the name of a player who voted for Keroro. That player will be unable to speak or vote during their next day and cannot use their night role during the following night.

Ability: I WARNED YOU!!!
Once per game during the night or day you may pm me the name of a player who voted for Keroro. That player will be killed. You cannot use this Ability unless you have already used Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant!, and you cannot use this ability on the same night or day or player that you used Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant! on.

Ability: Keronian Bond
You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.

Flygon2071's Role -

Keroro
You became the head of the A.R.M.P.I.T. Platoon not so much through your dedication or competence but because your father is the dreaded Demon Sergeant, among the most cruel and destructive of Keronians to exist. In stark contrast, you're exceptionally lazy and would prefer to build Gunpla all day long than actually invade.

Ability: Kero Ball
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be affected by a random effect that can be positive or negative.

Ability: Afro of Immortality
Once per game, if you would be killed, you will not be killed. However, you will gain an afro.

You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.

Lucky Fire's Role -

Angol Mois
You are a fairly young girl in the Angol race, a race renowned for bringing death and destruction to countless planets across the universe. You were originally sent to Pekopon to destroy it, but before you could do so you met up with Keroro, a Keronian friend of your father whom you affectionately refer to as Uncle and are in love with. To help him out, you decided to join his platoon instead of destroying Pekopon.

Ability: Armageddon 1/1,000,000
Once per night you may pm me the name of a player. If that player used their primary ability on the night that you used this ability, that ability will fail.

Gistica's Role -

Kururu
You are a cruel, sadistic genius, possibly the smartest Keronian to ever live. If you were to get serious you doubt that you would have a problem conquering Pekopon in a mere 24 hours on your own in at least 9,001 different ways. Nobody else knows this, however, and you're just here for your own pleasure and laughing at your foolish platoon mates running around failing.

Ability: The Greatest Genius In Space
You have developed a number of amazing inventions. You may use them once each, and you may only use one invention per night phase.

Invention: Acceptance Chalk
You may pm me the name of the player who you would like to use this invention on, and pm me the name of a second player. The player who you use this invention on will be sent an anonymous message telling them that the second player's alignment is Pekoponians win.

Invention: I Can Hear Your Voice Now System
You may pm me the name of a player. All of that player's abilities will be sent to you via pm. During the night you use this invention, you may choose which of that player's abilities to use, and on who, if applicable.

Invention: If I Could Do My Life Over Gun
You may pm me the name of a player. You may then choose whether to power up or power down that person's primary role for the rest of the game.

Invention: Parasite Miracle GP01
You may pm me the name of a dead player. That player may talk and vote during the next day phase and use any night roles that they can during the next night phase. However, they will die again at the end of the next night phase.

Invention: Animal Animalizer Gun
You may pm me the name of a player. That player will be given the choice to change their alignment to Keronians win. If they do, they will gain new abilities.

RougeChomp's Role -

Giroro
You're the hot-headed weapons expert of the A.R.M.P.I.T platoon but nobody will say that to your face if they don't want a grenade dropped in their mouth. As the most competent member of the platoon, you are constantly serious and pushing for invasion much more than the rest of the Keronians. However, you have fallen in love with Natsumi Hinata, a Pekoponian, something that the rest of the platoon constantly teases you for.

Ability: Keroro Is Too Lazy, So I'm Doing This Instead!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be killed. You may discuss who to kill with anyone else who has the same alignment as you but I will only accept the final decision on who to kill from you.

Ability: Booby Trap
Once per game during the night, you may pm me the name of a player. The next person to target that player will be killed. You may not use this ability on the same night that you use Keroro Is Too Lazy, So I'm Doing This Instead!

Keeper of Night's Role:

Mecha Nyororo
Alignment: Mecha Nyororo wins
You were designed in the robotic image of the Keronian's greatest nemesis, the space plant Nyororo. Your sole purpose for creation is to defend the Keronians, in particular their leader Keroro, from any and all Nyororo that intend to attack him. However, you have also ended up befriending Keroro, and you think that if you don't manage to kill off the Nyororo, you'll probably join him.

Ability: Designed With One Goal In Mind
If Nyororo targets you with its ability, you will kill it.

Ability: Super Warp
Once per game, you may use this ability. During the night phase, pm me the name of two players. You and those two players will be removed from the game. If Nyororo was one of those two players, you will win.

Bippa's Role:

Dororo
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You were constantly mistreated by your best friends Keroro and Giroro as a young child on Keron. The joke is on them, however, as you became enlisted in the most elite assassin school in space and became an extremely deadly warrior. However, when you came to Pekopon, you were once again abandoned by the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon and left to die before being rescued by a young Pekoponian ninja girl and he ninja dog. Abandoning your old life and name, Zeroro, you fight for the users now Pekopon. However, deep inside you miss your old friends-what a sissy.

Ability: Super Assassin Magic: Eyes of Truth
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. I will pm you one of the abilities of that player's name and effect.

Ability: Abandoned By His Best Friend
If you use Super Assassin Magic: Eyes of Truth on a player with the alignment Keronians win, you may change your alignment to Keronians win. if you do so, you will gain new abilities.

Ability: Everyone Forgets About Me!
After 5 players have voted for you, any other votes for you during the next 24 hours will not be counted. This ability can only be used once per game.

Alternate Ability: Keroro Shōtai Dokushitei Chō Hisotsudan
You may only use this ability if there are at least 5 players left with the alignment Keronians win, including yourself. Once per game, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be killed. No abilities can interfere with this ability in any way.

Alternate Ability: Keronian Bond

Posting mine here:

Dororo
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You were constantly mistreated by your best friends Keroro and Giroro as a young child on Keron. The joke is on them, however, as you became enlisted in the most elite assassin school in space and became an extremely deadly warrior. However, when you came to Pekopon, you were once again abandoned by the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon and left to die before being rescued by a young Pekoponian ninja girl and he ninja dog. Abandoning your old life and name, Zeroro, you fight for the users now Pekopon. However, deep inside you miss your old friends-what a sissy.

Ability: Super Assassin Magic: Eyes of Truth
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. I will pm you one of the abilities of that player's name and effect.

Ability: Abandoned By His Best Friend
If you use Super Assassin Magic: Eyes of Truth on a player with the alignment Keronians win, you may change your alignment to Keronians win. if you do so, you will gain new abilities.

Ability: Everyone Forgets About Me!
After 5 players have voted for you, any other votes for you during the next 24 hours will not be counted. This ability can only be used once per game.

Alternate Ability: Keroro Shōtai Dokushitei Chō Hisotsudan
You may only use this ability if there are at least 5 players left with the alignment Keronians win, including yourself. Once per game, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be killed. No abilities can interfere with this ability in any way.

Here's mine:

Mecha Nyororo
Alignment: Mecha Nyororo wins
You were designed in the robotic image of the Keronian's greatest nemesis, the space plant Nyororo. Your sole purpose for creation is to defend the Keronians, in particular their leader Keroro, from any and all Nyororo that intend to attack him. However, you have also ended up befriending Keroro, and you think that if you don't manage to kill off the Nyororo, you'll probably join him.

Ability: Designed With One Goal In Mind
If Nyororo targets you with its ability, you will kill it.

Ability: Super Warp
Once per game, you may use this ability. During the night phase, pm me the name of two players. You and those two players will be removed from the game. If Nyororo was one of those two players, you will win.

Hidden Ability: I've failed...or have I?
If Nyororo dies and you did not have any part with it, your alignment changes to Keroians win.

You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players were not sent to you in a seperate PM. Figure them out for yourself.

Guys, I don't think SL can view this anymore, nor much less be able to update it. Subs and other wolves post their roles here, if SL hasn't already put it on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back