Error And Misprint Database [Updated September 1st]

Did you find this guide interesting/useful?

• Yes

Votes: 68 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Error And Misprint Database [Updated July 30th]

Right I'v added a few new cards, hopefully I'll do another update later today!

Really useful,and you got a typo on gastly sf,its "your opponents" not oppenents.

Just some info I'm pretty sure there are misprints for the following
Dark Raichu
Rotom MD
Uxie LA

Hope I helped.
Cool thread by the way.

The Japanese Zubat Fossil has Kagenaru Himeno listed as illustrator instead of Kagemaru Himeno. The English version dosen't.

Another interesting thing I found on my Arceus Lv.X (pack) is that near the top of Arceus head, the is a small circle that has no Arceus foil pattern.

Another thing I found on an AoA card is that Heatran's attack says it does 60+, but the text says to do x20. (Broken alert!!! XD)

Electrode #18 in Jungle has the Base Set Electrode's picture instead of the Jungle Electrode's picture.

Also, Heatran's attack does 60 + (20 * X).

Thanks for putting these up! You've done a great job at pointing out all the mistakes PUSA's made! :p

Not sure if it's supposed to happen, but a bunch of Japanese Fossil cards have the text for some attacks off a bit. Tentacool is a good example, being WAY to far right.

thank you for posting those that made me realize i had a misprint base set blastoise lol

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Just some info I'm pretty sure there are misprints for the following
Dark Raichu
Rotom MD
Uxie LA

Hope I helped.
Cool thread by the way.

I have the Dark Raichu card in my collection, so I'll put up a scan tomorrow, I'm not able to use my own comp at the moment (I'm at a friends).

DeoxysUnknownForme said:
Another interesting thing I found on my Arceus Lv.X (pack) is that near the top of Arceus head, the is a small circle that has no Arceus foil pattern.

Thats most likely a misprint on your actual card, caused by a one off mistake in the printing or an ink blot. These come around every so often.

EspeonROX said:
Thanks for putting these up! You've done a great job at pointing out all the mistakes PUSA's made! :p

lucario20 said:
thank you for posting those that made me realize I had a misprint base set blastoise lol

Cool thats what the database is for, glad to of helped :D

I'll add some more cards to the database tomorrow when I have access to my scanner.

Off Topic: I'm so glad to of come back to the game, I know I should have made the decision to return months ago.

Hooray, it's time to dance in the streets again because the new update is here! I'm joking of course, but enjoy it non the less :p

Zubat: Neo Destiny - The fighting resistance the negative 30 is missing.

Forretress (RH Only): Ex Dragon - Where it shows the Pineco its white instead of green.

Hope it helps. By the way I really enjoy this thread and I think it should be posted in the important threads area!

Raichu Lv.X SF has what I belive to be a misprint. Check out the Raichu Lv.X scan on Pokebeach and read its "body", then think of what the last line of the "body" describes, a "power".

ditto_rules said:
Raichu Lv.X SF has what I belive to be a misprint. Check out the Raichu Lv.X scan on Pokebeach and read its "body", then think of what the last line of the "body" describes, a "power".

Hmm I'v had a look at the card (my sister pulled it yesterday in her first ever Stormfront pack), however I can't find any other card with a similar body to compare it to.

Thanks for the info though :D

It seems like you're only pointing out what words were misprinted on cards, but I'll point these out anyway in case you want them:
Some cards from multiple sets have been off-center and I think we got a Heatran LV. X thread awhile ago about a very off-center card (with a pic of it).
I opened a pack of Emerald awhile back and about 7 of the cards had white spots on them about a centimeter long. I don't have a scanner and the cards are boxed away atm, but I might have them in about a month.
Lastly, I opened a POP6 pack and pulled a Starly without trimmed borders (the card's outline is a square instead of having the curved corners a card usually does. I have this in a binder right next to me, and could have a scan once I have access to a scanner if you want it.

This is a nice guide, it kind of makes me wish I hadn't sold about 70% of my pre-DP cards. Kudos to you!

I have some cards from a Neo set, I think Genesis, that had an orange-brown tint. I could probably dig one of them out, since I remember one of the cards.

Also, at the prerelease today, I got two packs that looked like a small part of the pack had gotten bleach on it. I threw them away, but someone else might have an example.

is the koga's swastika card worth anything????? i've got like 10 of them.

-- YS

Celebi23 said:
It seems like you're only pointing out what words were misprinted on cards, but I'll point these out anyway in case you want them:
Some cards from multiple sets have been off-center and I think we got a Heatran LV. X thread awhile ago about a very off-center card (with a pic of it).
I opened a pack of Emerald awhile back and about 7 of the cards had white spots on them about a centimeter long. I don't have a scanner and the cards are boxed away atm, but I might have them in about a month.
Lastly, I opened a POP6 pack and pulled a Starly without trimmed borders (the card's outline is a square instead of having the curved corners a card usually does. I have this in a binder right next to me, and could have a scan once I have access to a scanner if you want it.

This is a nice guide, it kind of makes me wish I hadn't sold about 70% of my pre-DP cards. Kudos to you!

This thread is only for misprints which were intentionally printed, such as a word or wrong energy symbol. The ones you have are mistakes in the printing such as ink blots, which are less valuable unfortunately.

And thanks :)

@1Pokemon_Master I'm not sure of the value sorry.

Raichu Lv.X's PokePwoer stats: "you may use another of Raichu attacks" instead of "you may use another of Raichu's attacks".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back