Episode viewing sites, recommendations?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am wondering because the feeds I watch my episodes on now cut me off after 72 minutes. The site that I watch Pokemon on used to have unlimited service but now cuts me off after 72 minutes and one of the feeds for my episodes is very laggy or does not work properly. If anyone has any good suggestions that will help. Thanks guys.:)

RE: Does anyone know a good site to watch episodes of anime with unlimited service?

I take it you are using Megavideo. There are multiple ways to circumvent the Megavideo 72 minute limit, just google "how to circumvent megavideo" (I would post links but this is from a mobile phone, which makes that impossible), and lots of sites with lots of solutions show up.

As for a good anime site, I watch everything on youtube and animefreak.tv. You probably all ready knew about those because they're pretty popular, sooo... sorry I couldn't be of more help =/

RE: Does anyone know a good site to watch episodes of anime with unlimited service?

Try this site: http://pokemonepisode.org/

www.animehere.com

They mix both subs and dubs, though.

http://www.animecrazy.net/pokemon-best-wishes-anime/

They post links for HD English SUB download, too. {P}

Pokemon episode uses Megavideo but I don't want to hack megavideo to watch the shows though. I am mainly looking to watch unlimited episodes of Pokemon Yugioh and Dragonballz.:) Thanks guys.:) EDIT: Guy those sites do not have the English episodes. It has to be English episodes that are not dubbed from Japan XD.:)

So just use megavideo, and hack it.

It's not like it's illegal...

I normally use Animefreak.tv and it works great, it never cut you off from my experience

Back