Epic Deck, The deck to win worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Dear reader,

This title does not lie, we have created what seems to be the most powerful deck of all time. No deck ever created stands even a minor chance against this deck. No card ever created is even comparable to any card in this deck. A deck more powerful would contradict the laws of nature, destroy itself and take the universe with it.
And this is all a serious understatement.

Let us take a look at the decklist:

Pokémon:
1 Gallade, SW Fake
1 Dusknoir, DP Fake
1 Dialga lvX, GE Fake
1 Dratini, DS
1 Flaaffy, PK
1 Seviper, GE
1 Kabuto, Base-set
1 Rocket's Zapdos, Gym Challenge
1 Erika's Weepingbell, Gym Heroes
1 Bidoof, MT
1 Aron, no set
1 Larvitar, DF
1 Weepingbell, base set 2
1 Espeon, ND
1 Baron, PK
1 Charizard, Base set
2 Giovanni's Magikarp, Gym Challenge
1 Darkrai, GE Fake
1 Blaziken, GE Fake
1 Starly Blissey, DP
1 UBER, MT
1 Dark Scizor; Snorunt; Kricketot; Vigoroth
1 Weepingbell Android 17, Jungle
1 Android 17, DBGT:S17S
1 Android 17, the Redesigned, DBGT:S17S
1 Trunks, the Powerful
1 #116 HORSEA
1 #115 KANGASKHAN
1 Gigamantis, RotSW
1 La Byle, Seeker of the Winds, SotM
1 Astrocomet Dragon, Base set
1 Galklife Dragon, SoBN
1 Gatling Skyterror, Base set
1 Night Master, Shadow of Decay, Base set - Flip: Erika's Weepingbell, Gym Heroes

Trainers:
1 Bill
1 20x Rare Candy
1 Misty
1 Power Transfer
1 Saiyan Energy Surprise
1 Saiyan Power Punch
1 AWESOME CREATURE BATTLES ANYTIME YOU WANT!

Energy:
1 Boom Energy
1 Very Hot Fire Energy
1 3 Times Psychic Energy
1 Bug Energy
1 Random Fight Energy
1 10000 energy
1 Dragonball
1 Alt. Namek Dragonball 4

Land:
1 Swamp
1 Plains

Cards:
4 Ace

Traps:
1 Reckless Greed

Very impressive, I know.

Now, let us take a closer look at the more important cards in the deck:

gallevoirhr0.png

These are Gallade and Dusknoir. I saw some dude play these once, and then another, so I was like "wow, those cards must be good", so I put them in my deck.
I didn't have the real ones, so I used fake ones, but nobody will ever notice... ever.

98320298kg6.png

LvX are good.
And nobody will ever know it's fake :O

charizardmn3.png

It's worth FIFTY DOLLARS, this is to up the value of this deck. 50$ can't be bad, right?

dutchyn6.png

Seems normal to the untrained eye, but IT'S IN DUTCH, NOBODY WILL EVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT DOES, MUHAHAHAHAHA.

flaaffyjo1.png

Unlike your average Flaaffy, this one is electric, awesome, right?

aronvz8.png

The corner of this card has been conveniently turned, completely removing its retreat cost and set. The fact that this Aron is a walking bunch of metal with free retreat makes this the single most awesome card in the known galaxy.

blissjy2.png

Someone told me Blissey is a very good card. I looked through my massive pile of 2 half-full 4-card binders and found none, like, at all. So this should be good enough, I guess.

partyep6.png

Everyone likes a party.

zapdosfk2.png

This has to be the best combo in the entire universe and beyond.

sevipertb1.png

No attacks, perfect to freak out your opponent.

17cg6.png

Because DBZ is cooler than you'll ever want to be, ever.
And 17 is a prime number, which is awesome.

scizor2stuffqj1.png

These cards all suck, so I put them in 1 sleeve so can use the least suckiest when I need it.

116as1.png

Horsea is cool

duelmastershc2.png

Duel Masters monsters are really strong. It never hurts having strong monsters, someone told me once, as long as you don't have too many, so yeah :D

trunksrn6.png

The name of this card says he's powerful, so he has to be, right?

uberyh6.png

Shoop Da whoop

billkr0.png

Very useful, and very legal

20rs4.png

Why only evolve one?

mistymv6.png

Misty has her own card, Dawn doesn't, so this card owns all those weird Dawn-fanboys.

awesomeic0.png

All my monsters are awesome, so I attack as many times as I like :D

bugenergyui9.png

Bug Pokémon are too cool.

psychicqn1.png

Perfect with Gallade, for great injustice.

fireal5.png

Always have enough energy cards in your deck.

manapp8.png

Never run out of Mana.

68896059zz0.png

4 Aces. I'm epic at poker, people never see it coming.

trapoe4.png

Always have a trap card to save you from tricky situations.

what9000gd1.png

WHAT, 9000?
The best card ever. What survives over 9000 damage? That's right, nothing. Therefore, you can't win, gg.

Here's a picture of the entire deck:
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3820/img4634ce0.jpg

Now, for the strategy:
  1. Get past the deck-checks.
  2. ???
  3. Profit!
It's not that hard, really.

Anyone copying this or doing anything like this or posting anything like this gets stabbed in the head with a Granade Launcher. Twice.

Spoon! Lol. This is hilarious...I would take out 1 Rockets Zapdos and add in a Chuck Norris to roundhouse kick people in the face! This has got to be the best deck article i have ever seen!

Excellent article, C-m. You covered the cards and strategies of the Epic deck. I'm sure a lot of you are skeptical. How can a deck with such a heavy reliance on Dragon Balls function properly with only 1 Giovanni's Magikarp? It may LOOK like it won't work but once you actually play the deck and get a feel for the strategy, you will quickly learn how consistent it is. Not only that but it's raw power.

I played this version a few times at the league area during Worlds and it completely destroyed a GG/Plox deck. It's power level is certainly over 9000.

DukeFireBird said:
Nah, we need the deck to have some sort of competition... Chuck Norris always wins.

Come DFB!!! I love chuck norris and when he jumps into the water, he doesn't get wet the water gets chuck norris.

On a serious note...I need to tell you to add oprah! her steamroll is excellent!

LOL Spoon you have truely outdone yourself!
DFB: Forget Chuck Norris,George Lopez or a Phoenix PB Card is desprate!

The list has remained unchanged. I might make a newer version including the most damaged Blane's Moltress you'll ever see and wigglytuff with 2900 HP for worlds next year if I go, but this is all for now.

Wow, this is the best deck ever. Well worth the wait. ;p I'd like to play this deck actually. I'd win all the time. :O

dmaster out.

I remember you showing this deck to me at Worlds, after you kicked my ass with your Butterfree deck. I was just amazed at the list- it was amazing.

The only thing you have to worry about in this deck is the balls becoming inert (in which case I hope Trunks' body can take it), but outside of that, this deck is just broken. KINGRA AMU CHARIZARD KILLER RIGHT HERE

This deck will PHAIL terribly w/o George Lopez and Urkelbot V7.9!!

They can create a lockdown on your opponent not being able to drawn prizes all game b-cuz of the trap card, and DBZ will KO!

looooooooool

This is so hysterical. Just add in 2 George Lopez and 4 Steve Urkel and you're good to go. Just put them all together as 1. Who's gonna know you got 61 cards?

TCS is a genius!

4 Steve Urkel can manipulate the mana!
Add a Changing Station w/ Steve and he can mix 5 cards. Head of George Lopez, Left Leg of Steve Urkel, Right Leg of Tim Taylor, Right Arm of SNoobnerd (Switch dat, SN will kill the deck) Right and Left arms of Olimar, and you got the funniest forbidden master of Pikmen ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back