Epic Deck, The deck to win worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
GODZILLA said:
C-m, I forget. With this deck do you draw 2 or 3 cards per turn?
Up to 5, and up to 2 for every single card you play.

Anyhow, version 2.0 is with me ATM, and is way more playable than this one because it does not involve evolutions that do not have prevolutions, but does include multiple copies of some cards, and more energies :)
Also, all the not-so-funny cards have been removed and replaced with epics.
And there are actually 60 cards in it now :O

Most of the cards in the deck are more of those cards you need to play instead of just comment on, so I'm going to keep it with me, try to go to worlds '09, take it with me, and battle duke in a battle of epic epicness. Epic.

You don't even know how hard I laughed at this. It is 7 in the morning, and I'm sittin here, laughing to myself as my parents stress about a payment they have to make.

My God, props to you homie. Prrrrrrops.

The fact that this Aron is a walking bunch of metal with free retreat makes this the single most awesome card in the known galaxy.

I laughed sooooo hard at this the first time, and I did the second time to. Very creative to say the least :)

Spain? No no no, the factory was in Tennesse and was abandoned. You've probly discovered the missing starter deck to smausages, the best game ever. However, it still can't beat ultrasonicing for a bk blue whale or OJ and friends (best card ever printed, EVER). lol. *flashbacks keep happening* All in all, you need a way to counter OJ or else this deck has a 0% win expentancy. The only way I've discovered is to find the sacred KKK card and go at him with it.

May the spam be with you.

Where's your Kingdra counter?
if you're relying on Rocket's Zapdos to take care of it, think again.

Kingdra is going strong on T2, hammering down on you before you can even draw that Zapdos.

Lou Cypher said:
Kingdra is
Lou Cypher said:
Lou Cypher said:

This guy says it all. Good try though.

It's a joke, Lou... :[

i couldnt think of any flaws with this deck, you sir have outdone yourself and have earned yourself 1 i repeat 1 internets

but srsly i lol'd hard.

Ouch, my poor heart.

tehmoe, this thread has had no replies for over 2 weeks, it is therefore considered "dead". It's against the rules to revive dead threads...
If you haven't already, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to take a look at the rules located at the top of every forum.

But yeah, as much as this hurts, I'm going to have to lock this :(

*Poof*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back