BW/BW2 English Names For Revealed Pokemon

Ill stick with zebolt. I like the z part of zebra with thunderbolt but i wouldnt die if it was zapra. Maybe zapra>zebolt?
Got thus weid idea. Sazandra is 3 and hydra so why not trydra? Make sense?
Not that i care sense cerberus is the best nickname.
Deadra isnt kid friendly, Try is just tri.

Nice idea, but a little to long. Just make it fauna, or florauna.
Great job. Does trydra sound ok?

Meloetta is the official english name. It was trademarked by Nintendo. Along with Genesect. Not Genosect.

Oh? Could you show us where you found this information, and are there any others excluding Reshiram and Zekrom?

I'm fairly certain Zoroark is the English name, but it is 100% confirmed Reshiram and Zekrom are their English names (they were featured on pokemon.com [the English site] at one point).

Wargle- They'll probably be keeping this name for english.

Chaobuu and Emboar- I had been thinking "Emboar" would be a good name for Pokabu's first evolution and "Boarbecue" wfor the second evolution, but they gave the final evolution the name Emboar, which does sound like something they'd be keeping.

Also, I don't really like the name "Wotter" for Mijumaru. It's okay and makes sense butI just don't like it. Of course, it's not up to me though.

Those are some cool names. I like the name zebolt and I thought a name for sazandra.. hmm.. "Triochi" 3 + orochi or "Hydrochi" hydra + orochi. I don't know which is better.

I don't think orochi will make it past the cultural divide from japanese to western. They'll probably stick with hydra as a root and insert some pun relating to the number 3 as a prefix.

Does anyone like trydra for sanadra? People keep ignoring it! Tri and hydra makes sense right?
Also zekrom, reshiram, and zoroark are already confirmed, trademarked, and make sense. The name origins and sounds sound fine to me anyway. Not sure about genesect.

I'm personally not too keen on using "Try" :p

I was thinking of Tresydra (using Latin 'Tres') but I don't think Nintendo does funky-sounding names (they typically go for names whose root words are super explicit and definitely english-rooted, except when they romanise japanese names, or that time when they went all spanish with the Gen I bird trio etymology).

Speaking of which if Jiiheddo gets named Draduo I'd have a good laugh.

www.Keldeo.com
www.Meloetta.com
www.Victini.com
www.Kyurem.com
www.Genesect.com

All of them are parked pages. Just like Reshiram, Zekrom, and Zoroark were before they were linked to Pokemon.com

If you check the domain history, they were trademarked back in August before the game release. Reshiram and Zekrom were trademarked after they revealed. I guess this time they're taking different action.

Sorry, the ones I posted, are infact real. Unless they decided to change a name of the legends which wouldn't make since because its already programmed in the game, and their trademarked.

Welp. Good to know, I guess.

Tons of pokemon names have been romanized like jalorda which now has jaLORDa as in fancy smancy big shot.

Erm...

http://www.jalorda.com/

...does not work.

So I think that's more of a still fan romanisation rather than an implicit conformation. My guess is that the 'lord' root word is already present in the japanese name, with the 'ja' obviously meaning 'snake' (蛇), i.e. "snake lord" (which fits its species type of Royal Pokemon)

Back