JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Energy Loto has been revealed from the twin sets Time Gazer and Space Juggler, which will release in Japan on April 8th. We expect many of these cards to join those from Battle Region in our May set, Astral Radiance!
We last saw this card in Guardians Rising.

Energy Loto – Trainer
Item
Look at the top 7 cards of your deck. You may reveal an Energy card you find there and put it into your hand. Shuffle the other cards back into your deck.
You may play any number of Item cards during your turn.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
Energy Loto - when was the last time this card became relevant? Doesn't matter. In a meta where RS decks needs reliable ways to get RSE, FS decks needs FSE pretty fast, alongside Elesa, and Arceus decks need a fast way to get Double Turbo, this card is a banging addition. 5 Geodudes
It saw some play in weezing as that was a jirachi engine that used special energies

Don’t think anything else played it though

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
This kinda is like vs seeker

First time around it was mediocre. A couple years down the road it becomes meta defining

Polaris

I’m glad it’s back because I like strong cards, but like all strong cards (ex. Ultra Ball), Mew is the deck that benefits the most.

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
This is going to be huge in the Worlds meta... Drizzle has been looking for a friend to help find special energy, and here we get one! I'm sure it will be relevant after Worlds also, but with both Drizzle and Energy "search", there is way more opportunity to come back after a late knockout now than ever before.

GrayAnt213

Aspiring Trainer
Energy Lotto will be crazy in this format. A great ball for energy is just what mew needs right now to up the consistency factor. This could also be good for decks that sometimes struggle with finding special energy like durant. I also have some leftover energy lotto from my expanded togekiss vmax deck 😊

HershelLayton

Aspiring Trainer
This is a pretty good card. Yeah not every deck will use it, but goodness it'll be an insane consistency boost for decks reliant on special energy

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting card to reprint. I hope some more SM era cards get one, too. I'd love to see a second Oleana card with Lusamine's effect, or a reprint of Lugia GX but as an individual Spectrier card.

TheWildAreaTCG

Aspiring Trainer
Energy Lotto will be crazy in this format. A great ball for energy is just what mew needs right now to up the consistency factor. This could also be good for decks that sometimes struggle with finding special energy like durant. I also have some leftover energy lotto from my expanded togekiss vmax deck 😊
Since when did mew need a consistency boost?