• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Energy Control (Krookodile + Excadrill + Kyurem EX)

Slowbrother

Life is a big holiday
I really want to build this deck, but i'm not sure how consistent it is.

Pokémon: 15

3-1-3 {F} Krookodile EP
2-2 {F} Excadrill EP # 56
2 {W} Kyurem EX NX
2 {P} Smoochum HGSS

TSS: 28

2 Lost Remover
2 Crushing Hammer
2 Enhanced Hammer
2 Switch
3 Catcher
3 Communication
2 Exp. Share
3 Rare Candy
2 Junk Arm

2 Collector
3 Pont
2 Juniper
2 Seeker
1 Fisherman
2 N

Energy: 12

8 {F}
4 {C} Prism

Strategy: Try to get Smoochum first to harass your opponent, for example, move energies to opponent's tynamos, Celebi Prime etc. Smoochum may give you time to set up Krookodile, at least evolved, to start discarding your opponent's energy. Excadrill is here as backup attacker, he can discard and give a good dmg, also his {L} resistance is pretty interesting these days. Kyurem EX is here for tanking and, again, discard opponent's energy. How about guys?

Well, I don't see many attackers other than Kyurem EX. I'd say:
-2 Smoochum (HP is horrible, easily KO'd with Tyrogue)
-2 Seeker (Can help your opponet a lot, + I don't see it's point)
-4 Prism Energy (It only works on basic, and it's hard to use with this deck)

+4 DCE (helps Kyurem, and Krooko I believe)
+2 Ultra Ball (Searching out cards you need)
+1 Enhanced Hammer (This gives you a better chance of ruining DCE on Mewtwo)

I also suggest that if you find a way, add 2x Mewtwo EX. This will keep the sweeps away, as this deck needs lots of energy to attack. Shaymin EX wouldn't be a bad card the put in here either, but that's just IMO.

Martini said:
Well, I don't see many attackers other than Kyurem EX. I'd say:
-2 Smoochum (HP is horrible, easily KO'd with Tyrogue)
-2 Seeker (Can help your opponet a lot, + I don't see it's point)
-4 Prism Energy (It only works on basic, and it's hard to use with this deck)

+4 DCE (helps Kyurem, and Krooko I believe)
+2 Ultra Ball (Searching out cards you need)
+1 Enhanced Hammer (This gives you a better chance of ruining DCE on Mewtwo)

I also suggest that if you find a way, add 2x Mewtwo EX. This will keep the sweeps away, as this deck needs lots of energy to attack. Shaymin EX wouldn't be a bad card the put in here either, but that's just IMO.

Thanks for your suggestions, but i have two points:
- If I drop those prisms how could I attack with Kyurem without any possibility of {W} energy?
- DCE doesnt help Krookodile, since his attack uses {F}{F}{C}

But I agree about Seeker, he's tottaly useless in this deck

thanks again

Just noticed that you don't have water energies *facepalm*

Umm, keep the Prisms I guess... But I would also say:
-2 Smoochum (Bad HP)
+2 Water Energy (Just in Case)

Yes. Water energy would be good because it can be recycled, unlike prisms. Smoochum could be good, its a risk because it can be donked. However, I do like the idea. Try fitting in another collector for consistency and more draw power, which is needed.

Just a random suggestion, one of the Umbreons from DE can discard all energy attached to the defending pokemon for two heads.

Trainerhan1 said:
Just a random suggestion, one of the Umbreons from DE can discard all energy attached to the defending pokemon for two heads.

Oh, it's not random! It's a real possibility. I'm not used to see DE collection yet, but of course Umbreon can be place with Victini

I like the looks of this, the victini and Umbreon... just need 2 heads and BAM! mewtwo is down for a bit.

I'm hoping that the smoochum is out as I see a ton of people when they want to kill things go shaymin, and put the energies wherever they want again. Best place would be in the discard (other than the eels, which I see being the biggest problem)

Maybe some more junk arms to get the hammers again and again.

Back