Wi-Fi Trades Eminent Fate's Black and White Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the shiny elektross is hacked but I already have shiny zorua the only thing hacked about it is that it is shiny

adan15 said:
Yes the shiny elektross is hacked but I already have shiny zorua the only thing hacked about it is that it is shiny

I'm not interested in hacks, sorry.

kazzar said:
I have the Larvesta and the Pawniard if you still want them

The pawniard would be nice :) pm me

What shiny pokemon would you get me if i could get you a level 1 larvesta or that first pokemon you want i dont remember its name for i got them both in trades but im pretty sure they are legit the person said they were

pokemonjoe said:
Do you have thundurus?

I don't, or it would be on this thread. I'm working on getting the legendaries soon. When I do, I'll be sure to post them.

adan15 said:
What shiny pokemon would you get me if i could get you a level 1 larvesta or that first pokemon you want i don't remember its name for i got them both in trades but im pretty sure they are legit the person said they were

Depends, is the larvesta or gothita shiny?

No but i know someone that has a shiny larvesta and shiny gothita they will be more than happy to give me one cuz they could just clone it so what shiny would you give me for those pokemon shiny

pokemonjoe said:
My pawniard for your archen?

Sorry, I'm already trading somebody for their Pawniard. If it falls through, I'll be sure to PM you.

adan15 said:
No but i know someone that has a shiny larvesta and shiny gothita they will be more than happy to give me one cuz they could just clone it so what shiny would you give me for those pokemon shiny

I need you to check to make sure they are not hacks. I would trade a shiny Ampharos or a shiny Starly for the Larvesta (given that it is hack-free), though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back