Wi-Fi Trades Egoista's My Player Thread

night_zekrom said:
My magneton I caught in firered and cloned via emerald. My white 2 friend code is 2495-2024-9150.

ok then it seems to be ok .
I will be waiting in the wi-fi club then.Register my black FC.

ook
Could I trade it to you within the next 2 hours? i need to migrate it over twice, and then go have dinner.

night_zekrom said:
ook
Could I trade it to you within the next 2 hours? i need to migrate it over twice, and then go have dinner.

Well i can't because here is very late its 1 a.m in the morning :D

So can we arrange a trade on saturday.Just tell me your timezone and what times you a free to trade.

Hi, CML for your female DW Eevee and Vulpix. Also, I'm free to clone those Pokemon you wanted me to clone.

@ →Ka$hMoney: I can trade you both vulpix and eevee.I will go through your list and i will pm you if i happen to find something i want.

@→ chillbill: I can trade you my UT genesect.I just went through your list and i must say im interested in your DW abra,shroumish.Well what do you think of it?

Completed trade with Ka$hMoney

Thanks man . :)

Hello! I'm interested in your WORLD09 Weavile and Gmstp Deoxys (as long as both are UT). I have an adamant DWM Torchic Lv. 10 UT (Speed Boost, male) and DWM Bulbasaur Lv. 10 UT (Chlorophyll, male).

Well i can give you both of my events which are UT.
Also your DW torchick and bulbasaur are impresive and i must say they are the 2 i want the most from every other DW starter.

So i don't see why not.

Tell me when u are available to do the trade.

I'll be ready to trade in about an hour, if you are. Use my Black FC

Actually, slight change of plains, how about at 6:00 PM today, my time?

Hey, I have been searching all over the place and you seem to be able to help me. I lost my Blue version of Pokemon, my very first cartridge.. My hope is that you can help me. I need a Mewtwo Charizard and if possible a Zekrom. I miss my two favorites and would like to have them back, and I would really like a Zekrom for my Black version. If there is anything you can do to help me, it would be greatly appreciated. As far as what I can give you in return, there isn't much as my cousin deleted my original black save file..

Hey man chill! :D
Of course i can give you those pokemon requested and since you dont have that many pokemon i will not ask for crazy things.Just tell me what can you offer shinies,perfect iv pokes and even normal pokes just tell me.I am looking forward to hearing from you.

egoista1996 said:
Hey man chill! :D
Of course i can give you those pokemon requested and since you dont have that many pokemon i will not ask for crazy things.Just tell me what can you offer shinies,perfect iv pokes and even normal pokes just tell me.I am looking forward to hearing from you.

((FOCUS))

NEW SHINES AND EVENTS ADDED!

Hey, I was wandering if you could breed me a dwf sewaddle, I can trade you a dwf luvdisc or mawile as I don't think they were on your list, pm me if your interested, thanks

Hey i saw that your looking for someone to clone some of ur pokemon and if you'd like I would more than be happy to clone who and however many you'd like.
Aside from that I'm looking to trade for these starter pokemon: Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Torchick, and Mudkip. Leme know what ya think :)

@—>Desix257 :Well at the moment im not in a hurry to clone something.Now for the starters , if you have them i want them all except bulbasaur and torchic.If you don't have them i can provide you a bulbasaur and i will get soon a flawless speed boost torchic.

@—>Ka$hMoney: LOL,i cannot figure out what CML is.Anyway..i can provide you that melloeta. Is there anything you can think of you can offer?If not i will just go through your thread and find something i want.

Back