'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
Oh my gosh. The cards being referenced in the puzzles are edited in the official list. lol You need to look at the physical card...

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
I can't even be angry at Creatures for doing the classic "world outside of Japan doesn't exist" that many developers do, when it's TPCi's responsibility to engage the rest of the world. When was the last time TPCi did anything similar? The only thing we've got were Player's Cups, which don't even allow minors to enter.

mortychichi

Aspiring Trainer
Ugh IMAGINE getting one of those shitty 3D Secret Rares/Rainbow Hyper Rares in your booster box instead of the alt art Secret Rares/VMax alt art Hyper Rares

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
Eevee is the most annoying pokemon,every product has Eevee on it these days

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
I think you meant Charizard
No no, Orias is correct. Within the last few years, Eevee has very much become an additional mascot for the franchise. Eevee and its evolutions have always been popular, but they likely needed another cute mascot (that had to be gen 1, of course) alongside Pikachu for Let's Go, so they spent some time suddenly giving Eevee a ton of attention and media appearances and wowowow it's suddenly the 2nd mascot of the franchise.

Gengar.

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, they may not be too fancy, but I like it! Sure, Japan gets lots of cooler sleeves, but even though demand in the west isn't great enough to warrant those products also being sold in the states, it's not as if you can't order sleeves from the Japanese Pokémon Center using one of several websites that exists so that people in the West can order from Japanese franchises including, but not always limited to, Pokémon.
As for the box itself, its an interesting idea. Definitely not ideal for distributing anything you want to be available to the wider public, but it's still interesting.
Yes, Pokemon is definitely not popular enough in America to warrant making.....100 deck boxes

Zeeman

Pachirisu is the cutest
I can't even be angry at Creatures for doing the classic "world outside of Japan doesn't exist" that many developers do, when it's TPCi's responsibility to engage the rest of the world.

TPCi = The Pokemon Company INTERNATIONAL.

Smh my head, silly companies forgetting the rest of the world again lol so easy to miss!

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Yes, Pokemon is definitely not popular enough in America to warrant making.....100 deck boxes
I never said Pokémon wasn’t popular enough, I’m saying the demand wouldn’t be high enough for the types of deck boxes and sleeves we see in Japan.
Also, if they only made 100 of each deck box, they could never market them successfully because they’d have to charge thousands of dollar per individual unit.
Or it could be a copyright issue.
Either way, there’s only going to be 100 of THESE deck boxes, so the odds that ANY of you would have gotten them if you’d been able to participate would have been marginal.
I think most of the people commenting on these threads are just venting their anger at TPCI for not doing things exactly how they would do them. All that saying “The Pokémon company is dumb, they’re out of touch with their fan base, they’re not doing enough to stop scalpers, they just want to leech our savings out of us with increasingly hard- and expensive-to-complete sets, they don’t care about making a fun format, they never let people outside of Japan get any good merchandise, they never take long enough to develop their games” does is make everyone angry and bitter. Admit when you’re wrong and don’t make everyone share your frustration if you’re right! If you want to order Japanese Pokémon Center merchandise, just order from https://www.remambo.jp/japanese-online-stores/pokemon-center-online-japan! If you think the official Pokémon TCG format is toxic, just play one of the dozens of different Pokémon formats, or play a different TCG! If you think the video games were rushed in development, you can still enjoy playing them! If you want to collect Pokémon cards or buy sealed product for reasonable prices, wait until everything cools down, demand decreases, and TPCI goes into full production mode! If reading everyone ranting about how terrible Pokémon is becoming is getting you down, just withdraw from the forum! If you’re getting angry about ENTERTAINMENT of all things, maybe you need to stop and take a moment to think. And remember, as fun as Pokémon is, it is not the most important thing in the world.
Not necessarily saying that you are one of these bitter people, Gengar. It’s just something I’ve noticed a lot.
I’m not trying to make myself seem better than anyone or make anyone feel bad. I’m just worried about the fact that everyone is letting something that is meant to be fun poison to them emotionally and spiritually and losing sight of what is important.
Now, let’s try and say only positive things about Pokémon for at least a few more messages. I’ll start by saying that Leafeon VMAX Alt. Art and Espeon VMAX Alt. Art have to be my favorite Alt. Arts yet.

Last edited:

Gengar.

Aspiring Trainer
Also, if they only made 100 of each deck box, they could never market them successfully because they’d have to charge thousands of dollar per individual unit.
Interesting, it's almost like you could use this exact same argument for why this shouldn't be released in Japan.

I never said Pokémon wasn’t popular enough, I’m saying the demand wouldn’t be high enough for the types of deck boxes and sleeves we see in Japan.
Either way, there’s only going to be 100 of THESE deck boxes, so the odds that ANY of you would have gotten them if you’d been able to participate would have been marginal.
I think most of the people commenting on these threads are just venting their anger at TPCI for not doing things exactly how they would do them. All that saying “The Pokémon company is dumb, they’re out of touch with their fan base, they’re not doing enough to stop scalpers, they just want to leech our savings out of us with increasingly hard- and expensive-to-complete sets, they don’t care about making a fun format, they never let people outside of Japan get any good merchandise, they never take long enough to develop their games” does is make everyone angry and bitter. Admit when you’re wrong and don’t make everyone share your frustration if you’re right! If you want to order Japanese Pokémon Center merchandise, just order from https://www.remambo.jp/japanese-online-stores/pokemon-center-online-japan! If you think the official Pokémon TCG format is toxic, just play one of the dozens of different Pokémon formats, or play a different TCG! If you think the video games were rushed in development, you can still enjoy playing them! If you want to collect Pokémon cards or buy sealed product for reasonable prices, wait until everything cools down, demand decreases, and TPCI goes into full production mode! If reading everyone ranting about how terrible Pokémon is becoming is getting you down, just withdraw from the forum! If you’re getting angry about ENTERTAINMENT of all things, maybe you need to stop and take a moment to think. And remember, as fun as Pokémon is, it is not the most important thing in the world.
Not necessarily saying that you are one of these bitter people, Gengar. It’s just something I’ve noticed a lot.
I’m not trying to make myself seem better than anyone or make anyone feel bad. I’m just worried about the fact that everyone is letting something that is meant to be fun poison to them emotionally and spiritually and losing sight of what is important.
Now, let’s try and say only positive things about Pokémon for at least a few more messages. I’ll start by saying that Leafeon VMAX Alt. Art and Espeon VMAX Alt. Art have to be my favorite Alt. Arts yet.

This is all a very large assumption to make based off of what I said. You seem to think that TPCI is above criticism, and therefore we should not dare say anything mean about them! I love Pokemon as much as the next person, I buy and play all the games, I pre-order the new card sets when they come out, etc. I'm allowed to enjoy the stuff Pokemon puts out and still criticize them when I feel they don't live up to what they should be. I'll leave you with your own quote to think about
If reading everyone ranting about how terrible Pokémon is becoming is getting you down, just withdraw from the forum!

Kami_Sama

Aspiring Trainer
That thing looks insane! Gonna enter for sure and in the incredibly unlikely case that i win I'll just give them the address of a japanese friend.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I think you're overthinking everything a bit. I know that the chances of getting this box would be basically zero, but I think it's the thought that counts. I'm not frothing at the mouth for this particular deck box (or any deck accessory, really), but seeing a company take a bit of change out of its pocket to give a few random fans a little something special is pretty sweet. I just wish TPCi would do something like this giveaway sometime.

(with original artwork.)

This is all a very large assumption to make based off of what I said. You seem to think that TPCI is above criticism, and therefore we should not dare say anything mean about them! I love Pokemon as much as the next person, I buy and play all the games, I pre-order the new card sets when they come out, etc. I'm allowed to enjoy the stuff Pokemon puts out and still criticize them when I feel they don't live up to what they should be.
Well, I'm glad to hear you enjoy Pokémon still. The first part of my comment, the one about manufacturing and selling 100 deck boxes, wasn't meant to apply to the promotion, which is a giveaway. I started describing all the reasons why marketing the Japanese sleeves and boxes in the West might not be feasible, then realized you meant the promotion and decided to leave it in anyways. The second part... well, I'll explain it in the second part.
I'll leave you with your own quote to think about
Ouch. Did you have to make it personal? I apologize if my comment seemed to be aimed at you, I'm just addressing the problem that I've seen on this forum as a community. You see, there is "criticism", and yes, the Pokémon Company is not above CRITICISM... but TPCI is comprised of PEOPLE, the people on this server are PEOPLE, and when people continually rant about a problem that they themselves can't do anything to change--again, not talking about you specifically--all it does is make the posters angry, the other patrons disappointed, the people behind the Pokémon franchise depressed, and WPM confused that people are commenting without fully reading the articles. I notice that too many people are letting Pokémon become the center of their world and are repeatedly making angry comments of the kind I described above. And it's only making them angrier and more bitter and more detached from all that is right and good, and it gets depressing reading those comments. And then there are people who, though they aren't trying to be obtusely negative, are just kind of sad to read because they seem to be dwelling a lot on scalpers and similar matters, which they have the right to do, but that doesn't make it any more pleasant to read. Perhaps we need to focus a bit more on the positive? Or perhaps I should just stop trying to encourage more positive comments and stop reading. Either way, I'm just trying to help people out of the void into which they have trapped themselves.
Maybe the fact that Gengar quoted my line about withdrawing from the forum without actually commenting on it is a que...

Legends#23

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone know why they didnt make an Eevee alt art card? Would have loved that since they have an Eevee V and VMax. I have a nine slot binder and now dont know what to put inthe middle of all the eeveelution cards. Any suggestions haha

Does anyone know why they didnt make an Eevee alt art card? Would have loved that since they have an Eevee V and VMax. I have a nine slot binder and now dont know what to put inthe middle of all the eeveelution cards. Any suggestions haha
Well, you can put Eevee V in the middle of the first page, Eevee VMAX in the middle of the VMAX page, Full Art Eevee GX in the middle of the Full Art page, and Alt Art Eevee GX in the middle of the Alt Art V page. That still leaves the Rainbow Rare and Alt Art VMAX pages, though.
However, we don’t yet know where the Alt Art VMAXs for the original Eeveelutions will come from, or if we’ll ever get them, so I wouldn’t worry about those pages.
You COULD use Shiny Eevee from Hidden Fates for one of those pages.
There are three regular Eevee GXs, all promos.
And there’s always the Rainbow Rare Eevee GX, a Japanese exclusive card.
Just some ideas, there are plenty of non-vanilla Eevee’s that can fill the centers of each page.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
so, the Tyranitar/Empoleon are from the Vstriker tins right? if the US is getting the same promos, i dont have to pick up the tins...

FilpACoin

The Best Typo
At first I thought Marshadow's "the Defending Pokemon" meant next turn's Defending Pokemon, but I guess not, so it's not good.
Zoroark is useful if your main line is less bulky than Zoroark, if you want help recovering your stage 1s, if you need more ways to get your stage 1s out, or if you have several stage 1s that you might want to use- I see it as the new Ditto Prism Star, but harder to get out and resistant to de-evolution. The Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon from Vivid Voltage, for example- you can get a different one out to block abilities based on the matchup.
Maybe Vigor Shake and Orbeetle will together finally make Stage 2 decks work? Too bad Triple Acceleration Energy is rotating...
Also, I know I shouldn't be, but I'm getting hyped over Smeargle/Edlegoss and Electrode/Abomasnow. They both seem like really fun, dumb decks.
Sylveon V looks like a really interesting consistency tech. Free item at the end of every turn? Unfortunately, it faces stiff competition from Zacian V and Snorlax.
Dream Ball/Peonia could help out evolving decks that need to keep finding Pokemon after taking prizes.

Last edited: