'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

haleytradescards

Aspiring Trainer
i think im gonna completely skip opening packs for this set and just buy singles. mostly just want the secret rare energy lol.

Forge002

Aspiring Trainer
Absolutley spectaluar art work. Its taken some time but my god has the Sword & Shield era started to hit its stride, the art work is getting better and better. Stock shortages etc and Battle Styles aside (really poor set in my opinion), what a year its been so far for Pokemon Cards. How much i would give to see some of these secret rares as jumbo cards.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Those EX cards weren't CGI, I would know since I just pulled the secret rare Volcanion EX two days ago (love love loooove that card, it's in my expanded Reshizard deck). But I really do enjoy the direction these alt arts are going in, especially, like you said, with the inclusion of multiple Pokémon, which always makes a card cooler, rare or not.

Omg, I don't know what I was thinking. I could swear they were CGI from what I remembered, but many of them not only have actual artwork, they're from Mitsuhiro of all people!

Soundwave

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon Co. needs to start adding more than 1 SR in a box if they intend to keep this trend up.
You would have to buy 32 boxes to get 1 of each SR assuming you didn't get any duplicates. That's about
$1600.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
My favorite artworks in no particular order: Leafeon V, Vaporeon V, Leafeon Vmax, Glaceon Vmax, Sylveon Vmax.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I really hope the cgi Full Arts are promos for tins and boxes, and not in the actual English set! Imagine how cool that would be, if most of the Full Arts in a set were illustrated special arts- just like what they did with the Full Art Eternatus V.

itisvl

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon Co. needs to start adding more than 1 SR in a box if they intend to keep this trend up.
You would have to buy 32 boxes to get 1 of each SR assuming you didn't get any duplicates. That's about
$1600.

I don't think $1600 is enough when its really 100$ a box. Tell me where you can get that box for retail please. Matchless Fighter alone cost about that much to complete the master set.

Victorsaurus

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like they are going to keep the fairy energy (and maybe dragon) design in their merchandises. I would like that even if they won't be playable.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
at least we get, uh... photoshopped stock artwork on our Elite Trainer Boxes...
Hey, they may not be too fancy, but I like it! Sure, Japan gets lots of cooler sleeves, but even though demand in the west isn't great enough to warrant those products also being sold in the states, it's not as if you can't order sleeves from the Japanese Pokémon Center using one of several websites that exists so that people in the West can order from Japanese franchises including, but not always limited to, Pokémon.
As for the box itself, its an interesting idea. Definitely not ideal for distributing anything you want to be available to the wider public, but it's still interesting.