'Eevee Heroes' TCG Set to Feature All Eeveelutions as Pokemon V, Plus Gengar / Inteleon VMAX Decks!

This is the same gimmick as the Vanilluxe from Darkness Ablaze, and it was never good. Awesome.

I really like Eelektross so seeing a bland card of it doesn't please me. The Vivid Voltage one was much more interesting even if it wasn't exactly good.

"Not all cards have to be good, some are just for the art"

yeah well if the art wasn't good I wouldn't want to use them. Creatures, let me make a good deck with these beautiful stage 2 lines, instead of 5Ban Graphics vmaxs that look like glorified bean bag chairs

"Not all cards have to be good, some are just for the art"

yeah well if the art wasn't good I wouldn't want to use them. Creatures, let me make a good deck with these beautiful stage 2 lines, instead of 5Ban Graphics vmaxs that look like glorified bean bag chairs
I'd rather have a good card than good art. I personally care more about the game than a small box with a drawing of a pokemon

When I saw the title I was hoping they'd reprint that elektrik from black and white that accelerates energy. Imagine pikarom if those two cards existed in the same standard format

• Pinsir - Now what? The only function for it is to make F types like SS Urshifu to KO Ghost Caly without reducing the damage, okay. 3

This is useless considering you rather wanting your deck space for more consistency. Even vitality band is probably better than this by helping you counteract resistance.

IDK why you think marnie is a problem. It's like N but less disruptive lol
I also think that they are doing a good job of promoting evolutions. SSH-on is literally built to have evolution be a main mechanic. The only reason the format right now isn't dominated by vmax is because they made the tag teams too strong.

I do dislike the t1 no supporter rule tho, I agree that it favors basics, especially zacian.

I know I am late to return, but Marnie is not a less disruptive N. N punishes aggression, Marnie punishes everything equally. This sounds good in theory but when compared to N you realize it punishes aggression about the same or considerably less and punishes lack of aggression more. I even made a chart of it!

I also don't really think Vmaxes are pushing evolution; they do evolve, but they are basically just Tag Teams needing to wait a turn. Though I guess that still is much better than Tag Teams, so I'm not gonna try to argue against you on that

Back