News 'Eevee-GX Box' in January!

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
This seems to be the first time that we get a Pokémon that isn't full evolved as an GX. I assume you cannot evolve it then, or maybe new gameplay mechanic incoming? Who wouldn't like an Mega Ultra GX BREAK that evolves from an GX and gives opponent 4 prizes?

I'm also really hyped for Jolteon GX to be revealed (even more if it gets an FA). It is one of my top ten favourites, thus it'll be a must have, playable or not.

Last edited:

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I'm assuming there will not be a figure, since the only GX boxes we've gotten containing a figure has been for the two mini sets.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Anyone else getting tired of Eevee? It was a good thing before because it wasn't in your face all the time and remained popular. This mean Vaporeon will get a ton of promo product and will be bad as a result.

I'm assuming there will not be a figure, since the only GX boxes we've gotten containing a figure has been for the two mini sets.
In Pokemon Duel, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon each got a UX figure.

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Anyone else getting tired of Eevee? It was a good thing before because it wasn't in your face all the time and remained popular. This mean Vaporeon will get a ton of promo product and will be bad as a result.
Agreed. It's one of my favourite Pokemon, but I'm finally getting sick of it. Let's Go doesn't help anything.

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
So... Jolt-/Flar-/Vaporeon GX won't be included with Eevee GX? I want, nay, NEED them all.

And I don't get how people can get sick of Eevee. Just look at it! Never enough Eevee for me! ^.^

Does anyone know why Europe doesn't get figures anymore? What is wrong with the law that disallows a thing like that? I feel cheated every time I see what I'm not gonna be able to get except if I import. And that usually comes with import tax as a bonus :(

iridoo93

Candy girl
I’m excited for it I love eevee, gotta support my favorite Pokémon even if the card may not be any good :p

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
This Eevee Gx is either gonna be very gimmicky or broken as all get out for how much they've been hiding what this card actually does. And it probably going to be two prong with its evo's as well.

fleshrum

Cephalophore
like it or not, Eevee is a logical mascot for the franchise. Much more so than pikachu. The game is all about growing and changing and achieving potential, and Eevee is one of the few pokémon that offers nonlinear choices in that regard (and definitely the most marketable of that handful of mons)

Luxinity

Elegant Cosplayer
true.but the only reason Pikachu became the mascot is he's the starter of the protagonist in the anime.

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
true.but the only reason Pikachu became the mascot is he's the starter of the protagonist in the anime.
You got it backwards

Pikachu is the starter of the protagonist in the anime because they chose Pikachu to be the mascot