East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

LV does this help

NewPokemon.jpg

URL:
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m164/PokemonEmperor/NewPokemon.jpg

Badges.jpg

URL:
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m164/PokemonEmperor/Badges.jpg

now just save it on your computer k.

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

Yeah, thay do.
Thanx

Would u like a new avator?

no but i would like a salamence banner please.

fnghgb.jpg

URL:
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m164/PokemonEmperor/fnghgb.jpg

oh found them if i dindn't edit like you said i am sorry and know the onley thing i need know is the silver battle frontier symbols

Can someone give me a link to empty slots of Trainer Card????

RE:  Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

Gono Remix1 said:
Can someone give me a link to empty slots of Trainer Card????
SPAM!
plz delete!
PKMNemperor:
Sure! (give me til Monday to have it finished for u)

Hmm, sorry LV about the Tyranitar d. And, did you use Clair's Tyranitar for the BanneR? I would like another Trainer Card too....

1. Sceptile
2. Metagross
3. Flygon
4. Slaking
5. Feraligatr
6. Dusclops

Badges: Hoenn
Name: ArmaldoEX
Sprite: Steven OR May (Emerald)

Background: A Picture Of Sceptile....

TQ!

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpe

Light Venusaur said:
Gono Remix1 said:
LV, can you give me the site with the cute sprites that you used...please?
I'll post it upon ur thread.
Armaldo ex:
Thanx for the pics (u forgot Tyranny d')
Ismole3:
Ur new banner's done.
Do u like it?

---------------------------------

it's ok!

But pictures are a little wierd isnt it?

Thanx L.V and Armaldo ex.

Armaldo ex:
Sure, No promblem (just don't ask when it's done....plz)
Ismole3:
What do u mean it's kinda wierd.....if I recall u wanted card pics right?...so I added in 6x sprites as well.

LV let me do Alrmaldoex's trainer card and banner k.

If possible, can I have a banner?
Like the one's for teams (team star, team rayquaza, etc.)
For the Pokemon pictures, can it have a good Chansey picture, the first Registeel EX picture, a metagross EX picture, a normal form deoxys EX pcture, and a Gengar EX. For the wording at the botttom, can it read, "Anti-Noob Squad"?

Thanks in advance.

[ChanseyMaster]

RE:  Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

PokemonEmperor said:
LV let me do Alrmaldoex's trainer card and banner k.
Sure, & thanx!

ChanseyMaster said:
If possible, can I have a banner?
Like the one's for teams (team star, team rayquaza, etc.)
For the Pokemon pictures, can it have a good Chansey picture, the first Registeel EX picture, a metagross EX picture, a normal form deoxys EX pcture, and a Gengar EX. For the wording at the botttom, can it read, "Anti-Noob Squad"?

Thanks in advance.

[ChanseyMaster]
I'll see what eaither me or my helpers can do about doing urs for u!

armaldoEX said:
Hmm, sorry LV about the Tyranitar d. And, did you use Clair's Tyranitar for the BanneR? I would like another Trainer Card too....

1. Sceptile
2. Metagross
3. Flygon
4. Slaking
5. Feraligatr
6. Dusclops

TQ!

I want:

Sceptile, Flygon and Feraligatr to be form Veekun.com and Metagross, Slaking and Dusclops to be in the normal Sprites. T!

I want a trainer card plz with the following

1. Vaporeon, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Rayquaza, Milotic, Shiny Flygon, and Mew

2. The character i want is Juan if not him then Lance or Ash with Milotic if possible

3. Rayquaza Backround

4. All badges plz

Thanks,
-Black Rayquaza

armaldoEX said:
armaldoEX said:

1. Sceptile
2. Metagross
3. Flygon
4. Slaking
5. Feraligatr
6. Dusclops

TQ!

I want:

Sceptile, Flygon and Feraligatr to be form Veekun.com and Metagross, Slaking and Dusclops to be in the normal Sprites. T!
Sure, I can do that!

BlackRayquaza27 said:
I want a trainer card plz with the following

1. Vaporeon, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Rayquaza, Milotic, Shiny Flygon, and Mew

2. The character i want is Juan if not him then Lance or Ash with Milotic if possible

3. Rayquaza Backround

4. All badges plz

Thanks,
-Black Rayquaza
Can u plz choose what badge-set u'd like as I can't put ALL of them on it!

LV, can I have a tutorial on how to put the Veekun Pokemon into the Trainer Card as well as the way to put the backround. Via PM?

All u do is:
Copy & paste the pic on it.
Like this:
Just say that ur wanting Vaporeon * (shiny Vaporeon)
Use the right-hand button on the mouse (or mouse key-pad if useing a laptop like I am), highlight Copy then paste it on the thing that u want it on (like an Avator, Banner or a Trainer Card).

Okay, I have made my first Trainer Card in 1/2 Hour. LV, next Q, how do you make the Pokemon Sprites touch the borders of the 6 slots. The ones I did with my first Trainer Card was just Luck. I'm using Paint though. could you give me some tips now? I'm open for Trainer Card Making now. I'll start on the 6th of September.

List them like that,

This is like LV, ITALIC FOR SHINY.

But for me, if you want Pinball, put them Underlined. Write my name if you want me to do it. If not, I shalll wait for LV for the commands.
( Pinball is only from Kanto to Hoenn Regions and not shiny. Deoxys are available.)

Trainer Sprite : I have only Wally and Steven
Badges : BF Symbol, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto along with O Island.
Background: I have lots of Backgrounds. But, ask me for the specific Background you want, and I'll do my best. Background in bold means attack backgrounds, Italic Backgrounds are Surrounding Backgrounds, and normal font are requests.
Name + ID: Only put if requested.

I have many Trainer Cards. Co-ordinator Cards must be requested.
LV, I'm in for the Trainer Cards! So, give me a job or assignment when needed to. TQ!

RE:   Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

Light Venusaur said:
armaldoEX said:
armaldoEX said:

1. Sceptile
2. Metagross
3. Flygon
4. Slaking
5. Feraligatr
6. Dusclops

TQ!

I want:

I meant to say Pokesho.com, not Veekun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back