East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bacon

!!!!!
RE: East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (please use forms)

Which mod closed this? It wasn't past its sell-by-date. :x

And do not mini-mod lvl 100 Charizard. If you have a problem with something, all you need to do is click the report button and complain away.

*open!*

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
RE: East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (please use forms)

^Thanx bacon.
I'm once again open for requests!

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Now doing Choa's!

Raichu/Leafeon

Never Satisfied

Yeah, sure if you want to join my shop. I have seen your work many times and I am impressed. Just PM me with the results and what you make. Or like to make.

L

light quilava

How to fill it Out:
Card name: PORYGON AND EVOS
Set Name: Ex: ANY
Then repeat how many that you want on it.
Eevee d: Ex: Delta Species
Vaporeon d, Jolty d, Flareon d, Espeon d & Umbreon d. Ex: DS
^This = This v

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

light quilava said:
How to fill it Out:
Card name: PORYGON AND EVOS
Set Name: Ex: ANY
Sure, I'll get onto it ASAP!

D

Dragon Flame Inferno

Is it possible that somebody could make me a banner in gold blue green red silver orange white that says letic. You can choose the pokemon on it. Can it have a space background with stars. And then can I have the url. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Dragon Flame Inferno said:
Is it possible that somebody could make me a banner in gold blue green red silver orange white that says letic. You can choose the pokemon on it. Can it have a space background with stars. And then can I have the url. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Sure.
I can have it done by Wednesday at the very latest (as I also work).

A

Amt

Dragon Flame Inferno, please do not revive threads.

Light Venusaur, don't post in revived threads.

*locky*

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~

Reopening after repeated requests from LV.

*Unlocked*

EDIT: For those people wondering whether this was legal, I was instructed to unlock by WPM.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Bump!
I can as it's been 12 days.

Brett

Back...Sorta

LV: Do you mind if i work here?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^Welcome.

PIPLUP

Doodle Dum

Can I get a banner!!
Pokemon: Budew,Piplup,and Larvitar.
Background: icey water.
Text: Doodle Dum
Etc.: On the bottom can you put *The Little Grunt Piplup* (With the stars) and (have the size like in my sig?).
Can Black Rayquaza do it please.

Thanks!!
*The Little Grunt Piplup*

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member

Please don't post in a thread that hasn't had a reply in two weeks or longer.

-Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.