East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

New Development, I am able to make Trainer Cards now. So, LV or Pikaflash, I need ya'll to help me with one last thing, the Background and ID and Name. LV, if you need a Trainer Sprite, please, feel free to give me a PM.

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

Pikaflash re-did the trainer card you did for me earlier with Jirachi behind the trainer instead of Metagross. I was wondering if you could by any chance retrieve that Trainer's Card (it was lost sfter the Turkish hacker incident), or just re-do it again. if you could, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I can also make custom backgrounds of cards....but will need a pic of u'd like me to make itfor u...& I'll pass it over to PikaFlash when he's online next time.

No, I just need the old one to be redone with a Jirachi. Do you still have the file for it?

EDIT: Do you think you could make me a cool banner featuring the artwork of every single Lanturn card made? Similar to pokemunkulys's?

I'll try to!

can u make me one with a black charizard, shiny celbi,shiny umbron,black lugia ,jarichi, shiny espon in that orderwith the tranier from gold male and the name dakid2cool and  the kanto bages

Tomokazu Komiya said:
No, I just need the old one to be redone with a Jirachi. Do you still have the file for it?

EDIT: Do you think you could make me a cool banner featuring the artwork of every single Lanturn card made? Similar to pokemunkulys's?

Is it this one you wanted?

Attachments

• tito.png
    tito.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,106

Is my TC done yet LV?

RE:  Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

armaldoEX said:
Is my TC done yet LV?
Nearly!
U'll have it by Monday!
(as I just got back from work)

RE:  Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

PikaFlash said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:

That's it. Thanks!

How's that banner coming along?

LV, should I crop the pictures for the Lanturn Cards again?

Okay LV, I can wait, no prob. And again, I am able to make Trainer Cardsm just without the Badges.... and ID number. So, LV, how bout I make the First few Parts, that I made, and I'll try to send them to you, or you could tell me how to put the ID number.

And to other members who requested for my help, it'll take minimum 1 day to finish the Trainer Card.

RE:   Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

Tomokazu Komiya said:
PikaFlash said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:

That's it. Thanks!

How's that banner coming along?

New Development: Tomo. K, you're banner is almost done with the cropping, now, just wait for LV to do the finishing touches~!

Hope you like it, Tomo. K

Trainer: Drew

Pokemons: Spoink, Mudkip, Chimeru (the new pokemon), Jirachi, Chimeco, Ivysaur.

Badges: Pokemon Contests Badges (8 of them)

Background: Classic NES Mario

Name: Mudkip DS

Type: Mudkip Fan

Pokemon Caught: 7

Tomokazu Komiya said:

Tomo ur banner is done....
I hope u like it!

Attachments

• Banner-Tomo.PNG
    Banner-Tomo.PNG
    212.3 KB · Views: 6

Mudkip DS said:

I don't think we can get new Pokemon Sprites..... And the Contest Badges is a no,no. We can't squeeze the Pokemon Caught Part in I guess. Well, as for this, I can't do....

Well, that answers the Question. We can't make any Background, just the ones we can find. The Type can't be put onto the Trainer Card too.

Mudkip DS said:
You can´t make that because why, you don´t have a Chimeru sprites or you don´t have a Drew sprite, huh????

Please don't push things too far. We can't make Exactly what you want. So, just follow the first page rules and give a Trainer Card that is simple. TQ

RE:   Konoha Village: Konohamaru's Banner & Trainer Cards....I'm in DIRE need of helpers!

armaldoEX said:
Mudkip DS said:

I don't think we can get new Pokemon Sprites..... And the Contest Badges is a no,no. We can't squeeze the Pokemon Caught Part in I guess. Well, as for this, I can't do.... LV, should you do?
Sorry I can't do it eaither....

Well, that Answers your questions Mudkip DS.... Please comeback with other Pokemon you want... TQ

~ ArmaldoEX

You can´t make that because why, you don´t have a Chimeru sprites or you don´t have a Drew sprite, huh????

Mudkip DS said:
I can get:
Chimeru...from SPP forums...but it's going to be hard to find..
I can't get:
Drew...coz he's only from the anime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back