East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

PokemonEmperor said:
can you do ani if you can

TEXT on Image: PMD Savers not underlined.
Images: Bulbasaur,Charmander, and Squirtle oh not that image but an image that would look cooler of that pokemon
Color Scheme: match the background of this site.
Size: 700x100
type: Banner
Animation Movment: have charmander save bulbasaur that is down on the floor and make squirtl get out a first aid kit from pokemon mystery dungeon.
Website Link:PMD Savers
Other Comments:don't make the ani look to bad make it look kinda good at graphic wise
Sorry, I can't.....maybe one of my meny helpers can.

RE: Konoha Village: Kakashi's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

oh here
Banner.jpg

hi light venusaur
can you make me a banner?
i'll send you the pics on msn
edit: also another one that looks like the one i sent you on msn already

Here's one of them.
I hope that you like it!
TrainerCard-Silent_Swordsman.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer%20Cards/TrainerCard-Silent_Swordsman.png

Lv.100 Charizard said:
here ya go pokeblader
pokebladerno7.png

riolu_ranger ur welcome

shard79 goto ur sig and copy the address from ur banner and paste it in ur signature make u have
tags around it

oops i didnt see it very good thank you very much

Can you put a backround of salamence flying in my Trainer card? Here's my TC -

steelixdudex2ku2.png

Steelixdudex said:

steelixdudex2ku2.png
I'll do it if u stop writing in bold...as it's realy bugging me...& my workers.

Light Venusaur said:
Steelixdudex said:

steelixdudex2ku2.png
Uhh.....Ok.

Can i please have a new trainer card

Name Dark Mistress
Trainer Sprite:Lucy
Pokemon: Charizard Flygon Lucario Houndoom Metagross Salamence
Badges:Kanto,Orange Island,Johto,Hoenn,Shinou, Frontier Symbols (Gold and Silver)
With a trainer card that can fit all the badges

thank you

Thanks Man thats great but could i have this http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Tifa-Kicks/Gems2.jpg as a background and if you can can you make the card a nice pink colour to match the picture

thanks

Steelixdudex said:
Light Venusaur said:
Steelixdudex said:

steelixdudex2ku2.png
Uhh.....Ok.
-_-

I'm waiting....

All done!
TrainerCard-Steelixdude.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer%20Cards/TrainerCard-Steelixdude.png
Also give credit to: Aragornbird for the Salamence pic!

Major Up-date!
Plz read the main page of this shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back