East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....No more helperz are needed!

Light Venusaur said:
This is what is requided for MY trainer cards.
Name:
ID: (Optional..only on a selceted few types)
Trainer: (if u want ur own plz suply me with a picture)
6 Pokémon: (If shiny, make Italic....cards, make bold...if faceing away from you, make in the color of Blue)
Set it out like this:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
(only 1 pokemon behind or beside trainer):
Item: (Optional)(out of order...sorry)
Badges type 1: (I've got: Kanto, Hoenn, Johto & Battle Frontier are out of order...sorry, If u want badges Put "PikaFlash in front of ur order.)
Badges type 2: I can also put pokemon (like I did on "Tomo's") but not both...
Type: (**I can only get: Safari Zone, Elite 4, & Pokémon contest**)
Sprite: (from what game you would like)(I can do RE-COLOR'S OF OLDER GAME'S....Pinball 1 & 2 are out of order)
THIS ONE IS ONLY BY REQUEST!
Plz use this from now on when requesting trainer cards!

here who ever wanted this.
silentswordsmanmi4.png

Lv.100 Charizard said:
silentswordsmanmi4.png

Please don't bump for no reason. People need to request before we can make Trainer Cards. Please Respect that concept. Anyway, I made a few more Trainer card Blanks. I'll get them up tomorrow and whoever that wants to use must give credit.

armaldoEX said:
Lv.100 Charizard said:
silentswordsmanmi4.png

Please don't bump for no reason. People need to request before we can make Trainer Cards. Please Respect that concept. Anyway, I made a few more Trainer card Blanks. I'll get them up tomorrow and whoever that wants to use must give credit.
venusaur got a hold of via yahoo msg and told some one wanted a card.

Lv.100 Charizard said:
armaldoEX said:
Lv.100 Charizard said:
silentswordsmanmi4.png

venusaur got a hold of via yahoo msg and told some one wanted a card.
That's right....it's for a friend.

armaldoEX said:
Blastoise King, you are the first "customer" to ever get my new Blank. This blank is available in any color, if wanted, please inform the desired color. If you want me to make a Trainer Card with this version of the blank, please list them down like so:-

Name:
ID/Rank:
Background color:
Pokemon Box Position:
Badges:
Color mix:
Pokemon:

If you do not mind, I have an enquiry. What does "Pokemon Box Position" refer to and how do customers requesting for the trainer cards answer to that particular field.

Well, they are squares which are used to put the Pokemon inside. So, you can ask me to arrange them side ways, or where you want to put them in the Trainer Card.

Please give Credit Blastoise King.

New Rule:
If we (that's me or my co-owners/workers) don't see you giving us credit....ur's will be DELETED!

can i get a banner with the following pokemon:
Charizardx2
Lairon
Shiny alakazam
shiny altaria
totodile
furret
nidoking
charmeleon
jolteon
flygon
arcanine
milotic
salamence
starmie
aggron
tauros
shiftry

and i'd like it to say:
THE ULTIMATE TOURNAMENT
SURE YOU CAN HANDLE IT?

any backround would be nice, i dont care what it is.
also, the pokemon dont need to be in the order i listed them. thanks a lot!:p

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

Plz people's request something!

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

Hey Light Venusaur, how good are ya with stealing art from cards? :p

I need a new banner for a new deck. Here's what I had in mind...

Flygon ex d(from DF) art on the right side with Flygon d from DS on the left. Espeon ex UF and Jolteon ex UF in the middle behind them, with a purple background(unown's doable at all? if its too complicated, then just a transition of purple across it), and Only Chuck Norris Beats It across the bottom.

Do I need to clarify? I'll be patient, not in any hurry(but would be cool to have it in time for Cities, aka the 18th! =D )

Metal Master said:
Hey Light Venusaur, how good are ya with stealing art from cards? :p

I need a new banner for a new deck. Here's what I had in mind...

Flygon ex d(from DF) art on the right side with Flygon d from DS on the left. Espeon ex UF and Jolteon ex UF in the middle behind them, with a purple background(unown's doable at all? if its too complicated, then just a transition of purple across it), and Only Chuck Norris Beats It across the bottom.

Do I need to clarify? I'll be patient, not in any hurry(but would be cool to have it in time for Cities, aka the 18th! =D )
I can only crop pics from the cards...also I'll need you to supply me with a pic of the one's that ur after...if u can do that I'll make it after this trainer card that I'm makeing for a friend of mine from Celebi (used english name).

Can I have a trainer card too? I'm in no hurry, so you can take your time if you are busy.
Name: Jay
ID:
Trainer: As long as the trainer is male I'm happy.
Pokemon:
1.Charizard
2.Aggron
3.Shiftree
4.Altaria
5.Tauros
6.Dratini
If possible, can I have a Starmie next to me? If not than switch Starmie with Dratini on my list.
Other than that I'd like the Kanto badges.
Thanks.

Sure, we'll make it for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back