E3 2014 Discussion Thread

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
We usually do one of these, right? I don't have too much to say in the OP, so I'll just reuse [member]Rusticks[/member]'s OP from last year's thread:

SK39yE7.gif

The biggest event in gaming starts tomorrow in 4 days folks! Here you can discuss what you want to see, what has been shown, and what you wish was shown.

The usual conferences start tomorrow in 4 days, with Microsoft kicking it off. The rest of the week is dedicated to companies showing off their games on the showroom floor.

Here's the schedule:
  • 9:30 AM PT, June 9 - Microsoft
  • 12:00 PM PT, June 9 - Electronic Arts
  • 3:00 PM PT, June 9 - Ubisoft
  • 6:00 PM PT, June 9 - Sony
  • 9:00 AM PT, June 10 - Nintendo (via Nintendo Direct Digital Event)
Following the conferences, June 10 - 12 will feature developers showing off their games.

For a live countdown to each conference, and links to online live viewing, please go here. The big four non-Nintendo conferences will be streamed here. Nintendo will use their own Twitch channel here.

CURRENT RUMORS:

"Mario Maker" -- Based on this picture of Nintendo's booth. It looks to be a SMB level editor. Pretty neat. The image looks pretty real to me, with the lighting and the Wii U stands and the Nintendo NFC figure pictures behind Mario Maker.

Back