• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Durant Deck Out

creachiman12

Elite Four
Pokemon
4 Durant N.V.
1 mime jr C.O.L.
1 Spiritomb Triumphant
1 rotom undaunted
1 cobalion noble victories
Supprters
4 N noble victories
3 PONT C.O.L.
2 Collector HGSS
2 seeker Triumphant
3 twins Triumphant
1 juniper B/W
1 Flower Shop Lady Undaunted

Trainers
4 eviolite Noble Victories
4 revive B/W
4 dual ball C.O.L
3 super rod Noble Victories
3 crushing hammer emerging powers
2 catcher emerging powers
2 junk arm triumphant
2 lost remover C.O.L.

1 switch B/W
1 alph litograph Triumphant

Energy
6{M}
4 special{M}

any suggestions??

I would cut a super rod and juniper to fit in two Professor oaks new theory. Two super rod is more than enough, and if you come across a mirror match you wont want juniper

I'd take out Flower Shop Lady, Juniper, and a Super Rod for 2 Twins and a Cobalion. The Twins are self-explanatory because more than 75% of the time you won't be taking prizes. The Cobalion would be for when you're in Top Cut and when you go into Sudden Death. There'd be no way for you to win in Sudden Death unless you get extremely lucky.

No, it actually isn't self-explanatory. It takes 1 card out of the opponent's deck per turn, while Durant takes out 4 cards per turn. So why are you using Mime Jr.?

creachiman12 said:
it can be really helpful if you are unable to revive ants

But it's also a VERY EASY prize for your opponent. If you start with Durant like you're supposed to, you shouldn't even need Mime Jr. With Catcher and Kyurem in the format, Mime Jr. will die pretty easily.

But if you don't have all these techs, and you have consistensy, you will have an ant in your starting hand. You need 4 Collector, 4 Juniper, 4 Dual Ball, and 2 Pokegear. Great ball is useless. As is switch. You really only need 3 Eviolite.

accually great ball isnt useless it has the same if not higher rate of succeeding as dual ball and i dont run very many juniper because its really bad against other durants.

But Juniper is needed against any other deck. Great ball has a very low chance of success because you only run 6-7 pokemon. Ideally 3-4 will already be in play, so you are trying to use great ball with about 3 pokemon in your deck. It's just outclassed by dual ball and collector.

Sincerely in my Durant deck I play 4 PONTs and 4 Junipers, maybe they're too many but the consistence is unbelievable.

Back