Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did... did you just make the first joke I thought for my previous post? The one I decided not to use? How? Goodness, does the insane crocodile logic work here too?

Let's try. What is the thing making the noise?
*grumble grumble* what am I, hmm? Some kind of loyal. . . truffle spoink?

Oh fiine *sniffs* it's... a...

AAAUGH I SMELL BACON
390.png

I'd rather we didn't use Fissure, risking collapsing the cave isn't really something I wanna do. And do we really need the compass? The needle broke off, you know.

I don't know if we need the compass, but I think we all noticed it was still vibrating, even though it was broken. Can't hurt to keep it...

It might be nice to *squeak* have an alternative source of light to Litwick. In case Litwick dies or something (er sorry Litwick).

I'd like to wait and see if the pokemon in the clearing can catch up... maybe they just ate too many truffles and need to wake up from their nap.

It might be nice to *squeak* have an alternative source of light to Litwick. In case Litwick dies or something (er sorry Litwick).

I'd like to wait and see if the pokemon in the clearing can catch up... maybe they just ate too many truffles and need to wake up from their nap.
390.png

Right here!

pichu (1).png Hoo... this was not what I expected. I kinda... slept, I guess? Now I'm here. Could someone kindly fill me in on what happened while I was gone?

No takers on me letting a Fissure out into the path ahead? I think it'd be great!
How about we save that as a last resort if we find something big we can lead it here as a trap. :D

hRkI6furgYbba-jIrM_ee-3vmSyhosasjYieI4L_x9dCWql4fPfVc1rXbt35pq46R0cozGm3lbgXNVI6_-rzkK6g7A41QRcWVys6q5DlPY-dkFoc77VcUm1omknhFZ5QlDYrcMLAfGlDCQ2LrcO7zP8BbG2vqgTbP90B2XxN7jBSvo4t0hEbGYJXYKy94sLsMgwDodaLVP5jmK9wowT5gUzD_1a5eL2kA0CCBRRk0ILLC3FATOPM-lO7L4uvBNNQbU8Xz9r9AzsfwqHtZajU3WelWBNBAC7tneWKiJo7NKc5zLwRkmUwtiPRLvwamdov0oaj6K5yMQ_HwR5PBBPQlv8HPJ1GjMMBYr3NDj8EQxAPWYk8GaHJ9wQgXqbifUeIxJroVI9F_uQ_esoV3UEaNUNicuBqMnIpBHU5mEF79XjBzFcS1zojuBKNykNIHauRCSKJfGhn1fPpEWcppFGuJyzqByNnh-bwmRzXnXaCnpEBXJ0p1d3JoVtZx0bcLc0pyD5KVYw_ldctqky9G72DGykNxJnv4cjzRdxz5nTFnEdXwuYhy7xxs6_UJb-KwggvtrUumBjQSRURbrq9LJFPqyilFo0tVRQtk32mIG3NtYQg8alBBV1Mhi8bNRycoFhknoarkkRwFlaNbq20tBsLVgqI1XGZhMcXXDzBtuarQw=s200-no
Why don't we just wait until everyone is here, or is eaten by whatever lurks up there after the sunset, before making any moves? yes? people going their merry way "just because" is how we got ourselves into this predicament in the first place.

Last edited:
View attachment 13537 Hoo... this was not what I expected. I kinda... slept, I guess? Now I'm here. Could someone kindly fill me in on what happened while I was gone?

We woke up in a woody clearing with a rock and a piece of paper with important instructions on it. Someone ate that paper, because they were hungry and didn't think to ask me for cupcakes. It turned out that no matter how far we bounced around the woods we kept coming back to the same place! It was so weird.

I went snuffling around the rock for truffles, and instead we found a compass. Then pokemon started digging a hole, and a bunch of them got stuck in the hole and couldn't come out. Many pokemon jumped into the hole, while other pokemon thought this was pretty funny.

I ran out of cupcakes and went into withdrawal. But while snuffling through the woods I found some truffles instead. Although they aren't as good as cupcakes, they're also pretty delicious so I'm making do for now. If I nibble them enough I can make their shapes into those of cupcakes, so it's like trufflupcakes.

Oh right, and then there turned out to be a giant cave underneath the hole so that's where most of us have been going, because we don't want to be on the surface when it gets dark. There are already mean meanie pokemon out there and although they tried to eat Swablu, I know they would probably try to eat Spoink too if they had the chance! Spoinks taste much better than Swab-

*immediately regrets loudly shouting this information at the top of her lungs*

I mean Swablu taste much better than Spoinks, us Spoinks taste like... woodash and castor oil and awful things. Also we're poisonous and our tails are full of prickles. No one should ever try to eat Spoinks ever.

*cough*

So the main party is down here in the hole, so you should probably try and join us or else bad pokemon might come and try to eat you *sad face*

There are also some statues on the left, and a corridor to the right.

@Keeper of Night I will hold my statue up close to the compass that Celever has just to see if that makes the compass do anything. Then I will lick the statue, just in case I missed anything edible on it the first time.

torchic.gif
Onward!!! She shouts standing atop the Hat of the brown furred one
eevee-icon-dnd-png.13532
Please get off of me...
231.png
Yo, I got the best idea though. Why don't I use my Fissure on the path ahead? Those stalagtites sure do look scary... it might be nice to have them fall down. :U
eevee-icon-dnd-png.13532
Um, yeah I'd rather not have the chance of being impaled by stalactites. If it's anything like the last time I went on an adventure like this, they might come to life and start chasing us, even if we're not near them... *shudders*
Yeah but litwick is having second thoughts do you want someone else to get the torch like swablu?
eevee-icon-dnd-png.13532
I'd like to point out that fluffy things like Swablu would most likely suffer from fire, so I wouldn't recommend the torch.
I mean Swablu taste much better than Spoinks, us Spoinks taste like... woodash and castor oil and awful things. Also we're poisonous and our tails are full of prickles. No one should ever try to eat Spoinks ever.
eevee-icon-dnd-png.13532
May I ask how you know that...?

@Keeper of Night Who actually has the compass right now?
Phanpy.

@Keeper of Night
I continue down the path
@Keeper of Night, I'll follow everyone down the corridor.
@Keeper of Night I'm heading down the corridor, along with anyone else who decides to.
While the Pokemon seem to have made up their mind to continue down the path, they couldn't bring themselves to continue forward without all of their friends.

i float up between the stalactites to one where there is no-one underneath, and give it a wobble with ~all~ my strength to check if they are loose at all..

@Keeper of Night
Cutiefly pushes against one of the stalactites. Nothing happens.

@Keeper of Night I will hold my statue up close to the compass that Celever has just to see if that makes the compass do anything. Then I will lick the statue, just in case I missed anything edible on it the first time.
Spoink holds her statue next to the compass Phanpy is holding. Nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back