Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bbninjas the compass is broken but I think...nope, nevermind. Can't remember who has it.

We should proooooooooblably head down the corridor.

231.png
I have the compass!! I made sure to grab it on the way! In fact, this compass is the only reason I fell in this pit in the first place. :(
231.png
Yo, I got the best idea though. Why don't I use my Fissure on the path ahead? Those stalagtites sure do look scary... it might be nice to have them fall down. :U

Spr_7s_757_s.png
Ssoo... Can ssomeone update me on what's been going on? For now, @Keeper of Night, I'll follow everyone down the corridor.
231.png
We've found a cave, and it seems like we're all going to go through the cave. The first area had nothing of note really -- we found a compass, but then all of the other explorers dumped it. And uh, broke it.
231.png
There was something to do with statues, but I don't think anything came of it. I'd actually love to go an inspect those statues further; we don't even know what they depict, right? They're probably some kinds of Pokémon, and all hints help.
231.png
Litwick (@bbninjas) and others, do we want to head over to the statues first? Maybe some of us should look at the statues while the others look at this new passageway more closely, the one with the stalagtites.

333.png
So, I was trying to find you guys in the forest when I couldn't, so then I turned back, when a Drifloon appeared. I was like, "Eeek", and tried to charge it, but I miserably failed. So then I used Disarming Voice, and KO'd it! Isn't that so cool! Anyway, I've grown stronger, which is sweet.
@Keeper of Night I'm heading down the corridor, along with anyone else who decides to.

we were looking at the statues for a long long time with litwick and found nothing vulpix picked one up ask her for it if you dont want to come with us

Last edited:
we were looking at the statue for a long long time and found nothing vulpix picked one up ask her for it if you dont want to come with us
231.png
Was Litwick with us when we looked at the statue? The light could be useful to see finer details. Were all the statues also the same? The statue Vulpix picked up could be the least interesting one. :U

@Keeper of Night
I continue down the path
Still hoping for a fight...
@Keeper of Night, I'll follow everyone down the corridor.
@Keeper of Night I'm heading down the corridor, along with anyone else who decides to.
PP2607.png
What, and leave everyone in the clearing behind? Patience, patience...

231.png
There was something to do with statues, but I don't think anything came of it. I'd actually love to go an inspect those statues further; we don't even know what they depict, right? They're probably some kinds of Pokémon, and all hints help.
231.png
Litwick (@bbninjas) and others, do we want to head over to the statues first? Maybe some of us should look at the statues while the others look at this new passageway more closely, the one with the stalagtites.

PP2607.png
We know many, many, many things about the statues, and there doesn't seem to be much else to know, at least at the moment. In fact, there are many things we don't know about! For starters; that overgrown orange bug eating half of that note, that indecisive compass, the gear who took a peculiar delight in the compass, the blobby thing, those scratch marks, that cupcake-obsessed piglet and all those who are set on going down the slope and subsequently get our acquaintences (and most likely themselves) devoured. Not that that is a particularly bad thing...

PP2607.png
Anyway:
Spoink and Vulpix try to get a closer look at the sculptures. They seem to each be unique, though all smaller than either of them are. None of their shapes are able to be made out in the dim light.
As they look them over, however, one of the smaller sculptures seems to give off a faint yellow glow. It quickly fades.
Litwick jumps into the pit, landing on top of the snow and mud. He walks over toward the statues, lighting the area. Strange claw marks can be made out on the dead-end wall.
Vulpix walks toward the statue that she had seen glow earlier. She nudges it, but nothing happens. The glow seems invisible now that Litwick is lighting the area. Is this the right statue?
Vulpix moves in front of Litwick, her shadow cast across the small sculptures. One of them gives off a faint yellow glow, and she sets it aside so as not to lose sight of it again.
Spoink follows behind Vulpix as she inspects the statue, and looks up. In Litwick's light she counts three large claw marks across the wall in front of them.
Vulpix picks up the glowing statue. Somehow. And follows the others toward the end of the cave.
Spoink picks up her statue as well, and bounces off to gather with the others.
PP2607.png
So, uh, we certainly know many things about the statues.

what do you mean we will get devoured oh candle of little faith? there are a lot of us going down passage we can beat anything as a team plus if there is something i want to fight it and we need light. slowpoke (R.I.P) made one but its on the surface if someone got that we could go down with MORE light and litwick wouldn't have to put themselves in danger

231.png
That's a good point Litwick! Thanks for the recap. In that case, I guess we have to wait for the stragglers.
231.png
No takers on me letting a Fissure out into the path ahead? I think it'd be great!

390.png

I'd rather we didn't use Fissure, risking collapsing the cave isn't really something I wanna do. And do we really need the compass? The needle broke off, you know.

NCLoO7v.gif

i float up between the stalactites to one where there is no-one underneath, and give it a wobble with ~all~ my strength to check if they are loose at all..

@Keeper of Night

Last edited:
NCLoO7v.gif

i float up between the stalactites to one where there is no-one underneath, and give it a wobble with ~all~ my strength to check if they are loose at all..
Yes because if a cutiefly can't brute force one down it's safe maybe a better tell would be if you used one of your attacks on it

NCLoO7v.gif

i am swole after killing that pair of dragons tho.

*i koff and look threateningly at bagon*

...uh ok? It is a good idea to check the stalactites so why not a cutiefly
and I feel pretty swole after realizing I can shoot fire

TOTALLY IN:

Pokémon: Dedenne
Ability: Cheek Pouch
Class:
Mage
Nature: Gentle
Melee Weapon: Play Rough
Ranged Weapon: Parabolic Charge
HP: 10