Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Keeper of Night
Coming up with a completely new idea bagon points out that the perpetual sunlight is coming from the ceiling and that it wouldn't be possible without it being some sort of portal
I say we continue upwards! Bagon says while dramatically thrusting a claw into the air

@Keeper of Night
Spoink finds herself inexplicably torn between a strange smell of cupcakes coming from the cave and her terrible phobia of caves. She chooses to bounce up the steps as her desire for cupcakes is overwhelming.

*Spoink may have gone mad and is hallucinating at this point, she also thinks Bagon is a cupcake and is perilously close to trying to eat him*

Lief blinks and looks around. He was so tired and confused he must have spaced out. "G...guys. Where a..a..are we?"

almost forgot about this game D:

I will actually love you if you try to make this happen.
Who am *spoink spoink* I to argue with this random impulse that just popped into my round, bouncy head out of nowhere, right?

*Spoink's eyes are crossed*

"Hungry.... Sooooo... hungry! Coconut not enough! Must! Have! Cupcake!"

@Keeper of Night I try to eat Bagon like a cupcake.

333.png
Eeeeek! Spoinky is eating Bagon! I'm obviously too paralyzed with fright to move. Someone do something!
or don't; see if I care

Last edited:
I don't know either. I just want to be loved. And I've lost all sense what is a cupcake and what is not. I AM A SPOINK ON THE EDGE!

I fully expect to just bounce off his head in a hilarious slapstick manner. But I can't resist a suggestion from Keeper of Night no matter how ridiculous it is.

333.png
N-Nothing is happening. Certainly none of our team members are being eaten.
And when they die, it certainly won't cause me to be the undisputed leader.
@Keeper of Night I'll fly up the stairs and into the cave.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure what effect I'm hoping to have. I'll probably just sort of awkwardly gum him. I'm pretty sure that we Spoinks don't have many teeth. And whatever few I started out with I probably lost due to my diet which consists entirely of extremely sugary cupcakes. It's hard to brush teeth when you're bouncing all the time.

@Keeper of Night
Realizing he is being attacked bagon instinctively whips around and uses dragon claw on spoink to knock them away scoffing at the notion of a sneak attack on him while being thankful it wasn't a member of the group who could actually beat him
"Pathetic, and you called me insane"

Last edited:
So much work over the weekend, just caught up. Update tomorrow.
(Every like this post gets will increase the chance of Bagon becoming dinner.)

You have made an unwise decision
I will not become dinner to a pig with a spring on its butt. I refuse. I outspeed. you cannot do this. you will not do this. I will prevail. I'll beat you. I beat you in every scenario. you can not win. you will NEVER win. in every scenario I survive your attack and go on to 2 shot you. I win every time, don't try to manipulate this. I've run every single possible scenario, and in all of them I WIN. I can not lose to this spring pig, I never will. justice demands retribution and you will repent for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back