Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
If there is a path behind the waterfall we'll have to decide to continue up the cliff or to go through the waterfall path so maybe while we are here we should check out the cliff

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Let me... Let me try this again.
ijqSFgx.png

Black = Cliffs
Blue = Waterfall/River
Light Blue = Frozen Path
Question Mark = Unseen Direction
Red = You Are Here

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know about *spoink* you guys, but I actually have no desire to spend even one more minute in another cave for as long as I live.

All right what other ideas to do we *spoink* have in terms of moving onward? My mind is as soft as this coconut is sweet.

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
If we go up those steps, we better not end up in that cave!

I can't take another cave! I... I refuse to go into another cave!

My mind can't take it!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

*spoink spoink spoink spoink spoink*

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
I feel quite at home in caves, too much bright sun out here, I vote cave!

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
The rules I've followed up until a recent point in the game don't make these situations fair to the active players, or myself. Heck, as it stands, it takes days for me to even move you guys anywhere.
I want to know honestly from those of you actually trying to play: is it worth it to continue? I realize me being sick took a toll, but there was clearly an activity problem even before then.

This is my last game on this site, and it's been fun until recently. I love hosting these kinds of things, both on this site and others. But it's become a chore because I'm just... Busy. So busy. And I'm more than willing to continue this game, but the interest just doesn't seem to be there. I came on to remove three more players. THREE MORE! Just to try and even out the active votes to players so we could keep moving. But that's gotten tiring at this point.

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
I am ok with stopping the game....thank you for all of your effort to keep it rolling! It was fun!

wonderful_whismur

The most wonderful whismur in the world
Hmm. It's sad. I think it was really fun stuff!! Especially the start... I wish we played long enough to evolve though haha. I know that Bagon desperately wanted to fly. ;)

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
I'm fine either or honestly while I would prefer to continue if others would prefer to stop then that's fine with me as well

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I'm cool with whatever you want. I know my activity slipped and I haven't been able to recover, and I apologize for that. I still want to see some ending to this drama with the Krookodile, so I'd at least like to see a quick (final boss) ending to this.
At the end of the day, though, you've put so much hard work into this, and I think it should ultimately be your decision as to whether or not this continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.