Finished Dungeons and Dragonites! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be ashamed of who you love mrs sparky pouches! FREE LOVE! Also you are soo cute, you shall be called lighty and you will be my lighty to hug you forever while I wear a rubber outfit so I don't die. Also these gloves came from hammer space, don't question it.
702.png
Aww, but ehm... I already gave my hint. You can figure it out who it is, if you want to. Yay, I am called Lighty! My original name :p

702.png
Hi, welcome to our team I guess? I am Lighty. What is your name? Oh, We are in a Dungeon. Do you know what a dungeon is?
702.png
and eh.. I don't know why Togepi has that. I don't want to know really. Oh, you look delicious. One important thing: You should stay away from me when I am really hungry.

Nice to meet you Lighty; my name is Icicle. A ... dungeon? Doesn't ring a bell... Did this happen to all of you too? And thanks for the warning..

Icicle nice to meet you. The dungeon we're in is basically a series of saves filled with traps, pokemon to fight, interactable objects, and some possible pokemon that might need saving. Anyway if you want to try fighting outside of just "hit the opponent with my attack" try using my strategies, and while SOME other party members will just be hitting things, you, me, lightly, and budew could be using interesting tactics, like you using icy wind on my ice balls so that they get launched into every opponent and therefore become ranged attacks with the strength of my high attack stat. : D

702.png
That hottie looked so stro- wait, I am talking out loud again. (Lighty, please control yourself)
702.png
(How can I save myself from any reactions? Think Lighty, think.) Don't react to what I just said. Everyone that says one word about this will be shocked! (That went wrong)

702.png
(I need someone to talk to, because then I don't talk to myself and they don't react on me. Atleast, I hope. But Wait... How am I able to make a friend properly?! Oh no. Now you have another problem.)
702.png
(just think about something else Lighty. Like that)
Hottie! (You've done it again)

View attachment 9585 It lowers his speed by 4, but prevents all damage from 1 hit. then it breaks.

ralts-smug-glasses_zps8ef5vgwz.jpg
So... you mean we'll take out the enemies before he has even time to enact his "plans"?

We need to pile more snow on him. Chop chop!

ralts---shock_zpsejiu588x.jpg
Incidentally, I think dedenne is losing it, so you might want to turn off the radio; she probably started to hear voices, and we already have to deal with an obsessed stalker and a psychotic, the last thing we need is a schizophrenic.

You look like you're nervous Lighty, you have me and I will love and comfort you forever! :)
And I will be your friend forever as long as I can hug you because you are soo cwute!
Lastly Grovyle I think you meant to say that the ice casing lowers my speed by 4 but gives me + 5 special defence, + defence but breaks once I'm hit. Otherwise I would have wasted 2 turns...to reduce my future damage by....1 <_<

You look like you're nervous Lighty, you have me and I will love and comfort you forever! :)
And I will be your friend forever as long as I can hug you because you are soo cwute!
Lastly Grovyle I think you meant to say that the ice casing lowers my speed by 4 but gives me + 5 special defence, + defence but breaks once I'm hit. Otherwise I would have wasted 2 turns...to reduce my future damage by....1 <_<
253.png It prevents all damage from one attack.

I am politely and seriously asking this, does anyone want me to make them a set of ice armor before we encounter more enemies?

Incidentally, I think dedenne is losing it, so you might want to turn off the radio; she probably started to hear voices,
702.png
I am fine, don't worry. It is just that I am hungry and I can't take it. :oops:
702.png
Aww thanks :p Don't hug me to tight though... I think you know what will happen then.
I am politely and seriously asking this, does anyone want me to make them a set of ice armor before we encounter more enemies?
702.png
That is to heavy for me. I like the idea though. :)

I knew it would make me immobile for a turn, but once my wittle paws are free andthis ice has been detatched from the ground I WILL HAVE ICE ARMOR! And tell me how aiming above mrs sparky pouches with a water gun directed at an enemy will possibly lead to any os us getting hurt that's not me.
I don't think you realize how hard it's going to be to keep the ice attached to you while you move around.
Welcome mr snowcone I am a mudkip, I am "crazy" because I think of interesting strategies that go beyond "hit the enemy" and as you can see that is why I am covered in a thick layer of ice that is stuck to the ground (it's ice armor that can be used once the bottom part is separated from the floor). I have a question mr snow cone, would you mind if you use icy wind to propell my ice ball move when we encounter opponents so that my attack hits every opponent?
So, I know this was pages and pages ago, but I'd just like to point out that Icy Wind slows things down. Using it to propel a snowball doesn't work the way you think it does. :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back