Finished Dungeons and Dragonites! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
... How long did we have to get the action in?? That was, like, 12 hours! I was gonna put in my action later today :O

I'm actually pretty annoyed now. That was unfair. 20 dmg?!

Your kidding, right? Just because we don't do anything doesn't mean we should get modkilled. There is literally nothing to do, so of course no one is going to submit anything.

EDIT: Also second Yeowie there. We aren't getting deadlines, y'know...

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I want to spend the next 12 days reviving people. I'm no expert on D&D, but aren't starting dungeons supposed to be easy ones, to let the party get accustomed to playing and to improve before facing harder obstacles?

... How long did we have to get the action in?? That was, like, 12 hours! I was gonna put in my action later today :O

I'm actually pretty annoyed now. That was unfair. 20 dmg?!

Wait, we had to send actions?

I second yeowie and bbninjas; and to be quite honest, TGK, that whole inactivity punishment should only apply if a player disappears from the thread as well as stops sending actions (and even then, fainting the pokemon only puts a heavier load on those who are actually playing, who were already at a disadvantage before; it's not like we can force people to play and help us).
The idea that even people who are completely active but don't send actions (possibly because we've been stuck in this damn room for ages while pokemon die or fall into the water, or fail automatically and we take long to fix that situation, which means more delays) deserve to be hurt (which in turn increases the amount of turns it takes to get everything back on track) is very unfair, to say the least. We are playing and paying attention; we just don't have actions to send.

I understand being a slightly sadistic GM, being one myself, but there comes a point where the GM's sadism detracts from the game, and a GM's main concern should always be everyone's enjoyment, without exception.

It was 22, not 12. But that was a bit short, because I'm just so used to doing it at X time that I forgot I did it later yesterday. Still considering changing it to 2 days for the holiday period.

In addition, I would like to have a reasonable explanation as to why I'm drowning.
you're only drowning if you think you're drowning.

Anyways, since I guess I was quite a bit unfair, so I'm reviving everyone to full HP who died in the whirlpool. So Vracken, you're still dead.

Yeowie is revived to full HP!

bbninjas is revived to full HP!

Athena is revived to full HP!

Empoleon_Master is revived to full HP!

Celever is revived to full HP!

professorlight is revived to full HP!

So yeah, sorry guys. In the future, I'll only have you guys take damage for inactivity if there is an enemy in the room.

...So I just fell in the water? Yay, now I have to take a whole turn to get back up and a whole turn again to try and get back to the tile.

I'd help you with psychic if I could. But I don't know if that would work anyway, you being a dark type.
It doesn't. I thought of that. >_<

Also, I'm fully expecting to have my action fail and be killed from the "not OHKO" water this turn, so if anyone could revive me next turn, that'd be great.

ralts_zpsfiwleauf.jpg
No matter, I'll still practice while I sit here.

Ok TGK either allow us to stand on the stupid tile without falling into a watery void of drowning or increase our chances of successfully doing something by +1 every time we fail to do something non combat related such as WALKING ONTO A TILE WITHOUT SLIPPING INTO A POOL OF WATER. Who's with me?

MDP198.png
Why is it dat I keep crashin inta stuff... Ya know what don't answer dat.

So the people in the whirlpool got revived, but are they still in the water?

Can't we use the leaves and my ice to create walls around the ledges of this Giratina forsaken piece of raised land?

Can't we use the leaves and my ice to create walls around the ledges of this Giratina forsaken piece of raised land?
What would that do? We already know enough not to jump off the ledge, and a wall could actually end up hindering those who still need to get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back