*droools and speachless*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it was not the size of a boxtopper and a promo, they still would not let us use it because everybody would be using it and it would make winning a lot easier. I prefer pokemon when you have to come up with different strategies. If it is that easy to win people will get bored.

^ yeah youre right.. but maybe the effect sais : right after this card attacks, it is sent to the discard pile...then it whould be just fine.. it whould only be a really good defence, cause it has 300Hp..

K-Flygon said:
^ U japanese??

2jafjb

People, try using some common sence...Do you honestly think they would print a 300 hp basic that can do 1000 damage for a mere 4 energy?? NO. I don't care what effect they gave it, it would be broken.

lol, what's the big hipe about this unplayable card?

If you are a competitive player, then this card is useless to you.

If you are a collector then go ahead...

I could say that this card was made to be sold in ebay.

Papi/Manny said:
People, try using some common sence...Do you honestly think they would print a 300 hp basic that can do 1000 damage for a mere 4 energy?? NO. I don't care what effect they gave it, it would be broken.

thats what i said before dude, but it seems that its real...a promo, and unplayable ....but it is real....

Wow, Shadow Lugia?? Cool... :D
Anyway, this card can't be used because:
1. It has 300 HP....
2. 4 energy for 1000 damage??!!!!
3. It's a jumbo promo card...

P.S. If the only this card is playable but of course the attack & HP must be lowered.... :p

is this a fake card or just a make believe card? how come the hp of shadow lugia is 300 hp
and its atk base damage is 1000????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back