Dragonite Distribution at Gamestop in June

If this Dragonite is level 50, then it'd be the second? level 50 Dragonite event. Eh, I'll pick this thing up when it comes around, even though I already have a competitive ready one. ( Well, it's still a Dratini, but still. xD )

If this Dragonite is level 50, then it'd be the second? level 50 Dragonite event. Eh, I'll pick this thing up when it comes around, even though I already have a competitive ready one. ( Well, it's still a Dratini, but still. xD )
It's level 55, which we find odd, considering Dragonair's evolution level never stopped them before.

actually you can't get extreme speed without transfer on dratini in generations 5 and 6 because in HGSS it was an eggmove but no Pokemon in its egg group could learn it so it was removed in black and white so this is good (mainly since before now it was impossible to get dratini with it's HA and Extreme Speed because HA didn't exist yet)

actually you can't get extreme speed without transfer on dratini in generations 5 and 6 because in HGSS it was an eggmove but no Pokemon in its egg group could learn it so it was removed in black and white so this is good (mainly since before now it was impossible to get dratini with it's HA and Extreme Speed because HA didn't exist yet)
Whose ass did you pull that out of? Extreme Speed's remained an Egg Move for Dratini since HG/SS, it's just that the only way to breed it onto Dratini would be from another Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite, which would invariably, up until now, be traced back to one from HG/SS. My Dragonite has Extreme Speed and Multiscale, the combination's been legal since Multiscale Dragonite first became a thing.

Well! As far as I can tell, I will probably benefit from this event substantially. I was playing the TCG rather than the VG during the Black & White era, so I don't recall ever receiving an Extreme Speed Dragonite. And from what I can tell in 6th gen, the only way to breed the move to other Dratini, is to use the previous event Dragonite!

Back