Dragonite Distribution at Gamestop in June

Eh, I'm not really interested in this one. Having Extremespeed and its HA are nice, but not that amazing. Maybe if it were shiny I'd go for it.

I'm thinking the Dragonite will be level 50 because in any tournament Pokemon are set to level 50 if they are above level 50. It would be interesting to know if its nature and IVs are set or if they are random. I do like that it has the egg move Extreme Speed because there are plenty of situations where you just need to move before your opponent.

Meh.. Another pointless distribution. If you need HA + egg move on Dragonite you can just wonder trade for 10 minutes ( There are loads of them from some reason ) or use the GTS. No point to go to a store to get it.

Eh, it kinda devalues that Dratini breed, but it'll be a nice boost for breeders who are struggling to get anything to trade.

Why not give us item packs or some cool bundled stuff.

We already had a HA Dragonite event pfff.

I for one am okay with this. I don't spend the time required for breeding an extreme speed Dragonite. There are only five or so Gamestops around my house and I go into one at least once s month so it's not really out of the way or anything.

A shiny would have been nice though.

Screw this shit. I've been trying to breed that exact set since April 16th, with Hidden Ability and those moves.
And I can't.
Screw my life.
So hard.
Screw it.

Why not give us item packs or some cool bundled stuff.

We already had a HA Dragonite event pfff.

At least we are getting something just for going to their store. We need to focus more on the positive side of things. :)

At least we are getting something just for going to their store. We need to focus more on the positive side of things. :)

Needs more giving VGC Promotional stuff to Pokemon Leagues along with nice promos and no mediocre TCGO codes. lol they try to press the Pokemon League but don't even do much to make people wanna go.

Wow, this is not really impressing me. Wondering why? Japan (of course) gets a shiny Raquaza event, shiny Jirachi event, shiny Arceus event, Shaymin Keldeo and Victini scrap event... The list goes on and on and on and on! What do we get? A dragonite! Yes it has the HA but a lot of competitive battlers already have it. We should get some better events here in North America!!!

Not even getting into how much of a step down serial code events are from just being able to sit in a car outside GameStop and download the Mystery Gift onto all the games you brought, IMO, this event is... really, really not impressing me. Of course, I'm probably just saying this because I already have a battle-ready Dragonite, Hidden Ability and everything, but still, considering some of the kinds of events Japan's been getting recently... I mean, they're getting Shiny legendaries, and we're getting this?

Level 55 seems like an odd level rather then just making it level 50, it can get its moveset by tm, egg move and a level up so doesnt gain that much at level 55.

But having a battle ready dragonite will awalys be useful with various VG events going around.

The lower right part of the video around the end says that it's a code card.

I look forward in adding the card to my collection, good thing there's no new Pokémon game coming soon that way the GS staff won't lie to me saying that I have to pre order something, but they can still try to make me buy a recent Pokémon game/item...or a Play Station 4.

For people that do not know on how distribution works:
http://xy6.pokemontcgxy.com/distro.php?lang=en_US

Level 55 seems like an odd level rather then just making it level 50, it can get its moveset by tm, egg move and a level up so doesnt gain that much at level 55.

55 is the lowest level at which Dragonair can evolve, but still, it's not like that kind of thing has stopped them before. Anyone remember the Toys R Us Dragonite? That came at level 50.

I got the lvl 50 one and it's cooler because (as stated above) it's impossible to get a lvl 50 Dnite outside of that event

I got the lvl 50 one and it's cooler because it's impossible to get a lvl 50 Dnite outside of this event
Actually, you can fish up level 50 Dragonite in Generation V at Dragonspiral Tower, but considering that it's only in swirling water, it's only a 1% chance to find one, and its level can be as high as 70, the odds are pretty much stacked against you getting one like that.

Back