Dragon Exalted Prerelease | Best Pulls Ever

Vast

~ ★ ~ ★ ~ ★ ~
Hello. Vast here and this is my Dragons Exalted Prerelease results.

I pay my $25 as usual and say hi to DNA.

I get my six packs and begin to open them...

Pack 1: Nothing
Pack 2: Nothing
Pack 3: Nothing
Pack 4: Nothing
Pack 5: Nothing
Pack 6: SUPER SEXY SHINY RAYQUAZA

After some showing off I begin to construct my deck.

-------

Rayquaza (128/124) x1
Gible (86/124) x1
Gabite (89/124) x1
Electrike (41/124) x1
Manectric (43/124) x1
Manectric (44/124) x1

Pokémon: 6

Giant Cape (114/124) x2
Tool Scrapper (116/124) x1

Trainers: 3

Blend Energy GRPD (117/124) x1
Lightning Energy x15
Fire Energy x14

Energy: 30

-------

I'm expecting to destroy with Rayquaza...let's see how I do. There are 8 Seniors and 4 Juniors so they merge them. I'm a Senior by the way.

Round 1: VS Philip
I start out with Electrike which is very disappointing, he starts with Rogenrola. I go first. I attach an energy and use Tackle. He attaches and energy and uses Stone Edge for 20. Weakness. :< I draw...still no Rayquaza. I attach and evolve. I use Quick Attack and do 30 damage. He evolves into Boldore, attaches, and then gets 2 heads on Rock Cannon. 120 damage to poor Manectric. Right now I wish I had ran only energies, trainers, and Rayquaza. Oh well. We play an extra 8 games before Round 2 so that was fine. Oh, and I also get my Altaria promo in the middle of that round.

0-1

-------

Round 2: VS Kyle
I go first and start with Gible and he starts with Feebas. I can't do much so I pass. He retreats into his Wurmple and also passes. I draw...no Rayquaza yet. I think I'm going to lose. I pass again. He attaches and uses Sleep Poison which is really annoying during prereleases. I wake up and add Poison damage. I draw my Ability Gabite. Success. I then proceed to use Dragon Call and get Rayquaza. I attach to Rayquaza and pass. He's attaching to his Feebas and then evolves it which kind of worried me. He uses Sleep Poison again and I am awake again. I add Poison damage. The only point of Gabite was to get Rayquaza. Mission Accomplished? I attach to Rayquaza and pass. He attaches to Milotic and uses Sleep Posion. This goes on a few turns and I retreat Gabite. I attach a Giant Coat to Rayquaza and then begin using Rayquaza's destroying powers. Good game. He goes 0-3 which destroys me Opponent Win Percentage.

1-1

-------

Round 3: VS Tyler
He's a junior with no EXes or Shinies and manages to go 2-0. Let's see how well I do. He goes first and puts some basics on his bench and then passes. I start out with Rayquaza. I attach and Dragon Pulse. He goes and passes again. I draw and attach. I KO his Pokémon (I don't remember what it was) and it is knocked out. He brings up a Roselia. I attach Giant Cloak and use Dragon Pulse. He draws a Bouffalant and plays it. I stupidly ask, "Shoot That does 60 more to an EX, right?" in which his reply is, "Yes." I'm worrying about Rayquaza and think it might beat me. I KO Roselia and he brings up Bouffalant. I then realize, "Wait a sec...my Rayquaza isn't EX so I'm not completely screwed" and then feel like an idiot in my head. I attach and use Shread and he uses Gold Breaker. I then KO Bouffalant and he has nothing left so I win.

2-1

-------

Meh... decent guess. I got fourth place and got my 2 packs. Inside one of them was a non-FA Registeel EX. I'm very happy with my pulls, especially Rayquaza. Oh, and none of these are for trade. Sorry!
:p

Vast said:
I really should of ran 39 energy.
I'm really surprised why you didn't; I was honestly expecting that.
Well, Rayquaza + all your trainers + remainder energy would have worked.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
I'm really surprised why you didn't; I was honestly expecting that.
Well, Rayquaza + all your trainers + remainder energy would have worked.

That's what I meant. I think I could of gone 3-0 if I did that.

Back