DP: Ranger's Sound. I would like some help.

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
IPM, there all Suppoerter except the Tower
sneaselflygon, is Only Faking good enough? as we have too many Spoilers makers.

Poll: is Ranger's Voice a better Name?
1) Yes
2) No

@abaxter94/MOT6K: i will give you a week for a Spoiler, if not either KADA or sneaselflygon will be in instead. srry. Next Sunday, 2 extra Days, on GMT + 1 hour before 12 o'clock

Ice Pokemon Master

The Amazing Race/Heroes>You
I said:
OK but you must update too....

X Energy

X Energy provides (C) energy. While attached to a Pokemon LV.X, this card provides every type of Energy but only 1 at a time. Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.

Pokemon Cooker
Supporter

Attach as many Energy cards from your hand to 1 of your Pokemon.

Pokemon Tower
Stadium Card

Each player's Pokemon with "Loud" in its name does 10 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

Pokemon Shop Keeper
Supporter

Search your Deck for up to 2 Pokemon Tool cards and attach it to your Pokemon that already doesn't have a Pokemon Tool card. Shuffle your Deck afterward.

BTW is Pokemon Breeder and Pokemon Trader a reprint?

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Electrive LV. X L HP 130

Poke-Power: Evolectric
Once during your turn (before you attack) if Electrive LV. X is evolved from a stage 2 evolved Pokemon you may use this power. Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon and put a number of damage counters on that Pokemon equal to the number of (L) Energy cards attached to Electrive LV. X.

(L)(L)(L) Thunder Clap 80
Discard all Energy cards attached to Electrive LV. X or discard a l rainbow Energy attached to Electrive LV. X instead.

Weakness: (F)
Resistance
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Electrive L  HP 100 (L)

(L) Thunder Screech 20

(L)(C) Energy Snatch 30
Search your opponent's discard pile for a Basic Energy and attach it to Electrive.

(L)(L)(C)(C) Sonic Impalement 120
Discard 3 Energy cards attached to Electrive. Electrive can't retreat during your next turn and you can't use Energy Snatch or Sonic Impalement during your next turn.

Resistance

Electabuzz L HP 70

(L)(C) Jealous Houl  30+
This attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Ignore this affect if you have more Benched Pokemon then your opponent.

Resistance
Retreat Cost: (C)

Elekid L HP 40

Poke-Body: Baby Evolution
Once during your turn (before you attack0, you may put Electabuzz from your hand onto Elekid (this counts as evolving Elikid) and remove all damage counters from Elikid.

(L)(L) Influential Spark
Discard an Electabuzz, Eletabuzz ex or Electrive from your hand and choose one of its attacks. This attack copies all effects of the attack (including damage). You can't use this attack during your next turn.

Resistance

Wow this took forever!

GL.png
Credit to KD and his Shop.

ze_draeck

Master of the six kings said:
Electrive LV. X L HP 130

Poke-Power: Evolectric
Once during your turn (before you attack) if Electrive LV. X is evolved from Elekid, you may use this power. Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon and put a number of damage counters on that Pokemon equal to the number of (L) Energy cards attached to Electrive LV. X.

(L)(L)(L) Thunder Clap 80
Discard all Energy cards attached to Electrive LV. X or discard a l Loud Rainbow Energy attached to Electrive LV. X instead.

Resistance

Electrive L  HP 100 (L)

(L) Thunder Screech 20

(L)(C) Energy Snatch 30
Search your opponent's discard pile for a Basic Energy and attach it to Electrive.

(L)(L)(C)(C) Sonic Impalement 120
Discard 3 Energy cards attached to Electrive. Electrive can't Attack or Retreat during your next turn.
Resistance

Electabuzz L HP 70

(L)(L) Jealous Houl  30+
This attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Ignore this affect if you have more Benched Pokemon then your opponent.

Resistance

Elekid L HP 40

Poke-Body: Baby Evolution
Once during your turn (before you attack0, you may put Electabuzz from your hand onto Elekid (this counts as evolving Elikid) and remove all damage counters from Elikid.

(L)(L) Influential Spark
Discard an Electabuzz, Eletabuzz ex or Electrive from your hand. Choose 1 of it's attack's. Influential Spark copy's that attack. This attack does nothing if Elekid doesn't have the Energy neccasary to use that attack. (You must still do anything else required for that attack.) Elekid perfoms that attack.

Resistance

Wow this took forever!

GL.png
Credit to KD and his Shop.

My fix

Ice Pokemon Master

The Amazing Race/Heroes>You
I think there's something weird using Ken Sugimori, I want to use other art, Ex Dragon18, you can search Google for a Pokemon, say Loudred, so I can do it today...

ze_draeck

Can't you make an other Pokémon? as i can't find a Loudred, and if i can, it's prolly to small.