DP: Ranger's Sound. I would like some help.

Mary's Ampharous HP 120 (L) lvl 59

Poke-Body: Training Adaptaions
All of Mary's Ampharous' attacks do 10 more damage as long as there's a supporter card in play with Mary in its name. This card counts as a stage 1 Pokemon for the affect of Mary's Request.

(L) Cry for Trainer 20
If there's a supporter with Mary in its name in your discard pile, you may add it to your hand.

(L)(L)(C) Static Takedown 60
You may flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is Paralyzed. If tails, Ampharous does 20 damage to itself.

Weakness: (F)
Resistance
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)

Mary's Flaffy HP 80 (L) lvl 28

Poke-Body: Mood Swings
If there is no other Pokemon on your side of the feild with mary in its card, Mary's Flaffy pays 2 more (C) to retreat.

(L)(L) Standout Static 20
Flip the top card of your deck face-up. If the card is a Trainer or an Energy, This attack does 40 damage instead of 20 and shuffle your deck. If it's a Pokemon, put 2 damage counters on 1 of your benchened Pokemon.

Resistance
Retreat Cost: (C)

Mary's Mareep HP 50 (L) lvl 15

(C) Bags of Wool
Draw a card. You may discard any number of (L) Energy cards attached to Mary's Mareep. If you do draw 1 more card for each Energy card discarded.

Resistance
Retreat Cost: (C)

Yay! Post it away abaxter94 (uhh, which one?)

Note: Hearts are reserved to me =P

Mary's Porygon lvl47
{Colorless} 80HP
Basic

{.}Confuse Ray
Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

{C}{C}{C}Return
Flip a coin for each Pokémon on the Field with Mary's in it's name, for each heads, this attack does 20 damage.

Weakness: {F}+20
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: {C}

Ok, will do!

Aggron-L-Metal-120HP
Evolves from Lairon

PokePower: Mountain Forming
If Aggron is your active pokemon, you may draw a card. If Aggron is on your bench, you may discard a card from your hand.

[f] Earth Noise
Does 10 damage to each of your opponents pokemon.

[m][m][c] Iron Tail 80
Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does 50 damage.

K, miss this: level, high HP, Weakness, resistance, Retreat Cost and low self damage =P. Fix that plz

PorygonZ
130 HP
Colourless L

Poke-Body Loudness Field As long as PorygonZ LV.X is in play, each of your Pokemon with L in its name can't be affected by any Special Conditions.

(C) Virus Detection Flip 2 coins. For each heads, choose a Special Condition. The Defending Pokemon is now affected by those Special Conditons.

(C,C,C) Unbearable Sound 100 PorygonZ does 10 damage to itself, and don't apply Weakness and Resistance for this attack.

Weakness Colourless *2 Fighting+30
Retreat Cost 1

Hope you like it. :)

I would like to help you... I can make some spoilers, i have ideas, just tell me what?

Can I help too??

I'll start with the Alakazam line:

Abra L Lvl.7 - 40HP [P]

Poké-Power: Teleport
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Abra is your Active Pokémon, you may switch it with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[.] Pound 10

[P] Psy Noise 10
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused.

This psychic Pokémon is able to sense impending danger and teleport to safety.

Weakness - [P]+10 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C]

-----------------

Kadabra L Lvl.22 - 80HP [P]

[C] Psy Charge
Search your deck for a [P] Energy card and attach it to Kadabra. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[P][P][C] Strange Noise 20x
This attack does 20 times the amount of Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

The spoon that is always held by this Pokémon is used to implify the alpha waves in its brain.

Weakness - [P]+20 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C]

----------------

Alakazam L Lvl.52 - 130HP [P]

Poké-Power: Psychoknetic Blast
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may discard an Energy card attached to 1 of your Pokémon. If you do, put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. This power can't be used if Alakazam is affected by a Special Condition.

[P][P][C] Mind Noise 60
Before doing damage, you may move any number of Energy cards attached to the Defending to your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Alakazam has an astoundingly high IQ of 5,000. It has a through memory of everything that has occurred in the world.

Weakness - [P]+30 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C][C]

------------------

Alakazam L Lvl.X - 150HP [P]

Poké-Power: Supernatural Recover
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may remove all damage counters from Alakazam. If you do, discard all Energy cards attached to Alakazam, your turn ends and Alakazam can't attack during your next turn. This power can't be used if Alakazam is affected by a Special Condition.

[P][P][P] Noise of Judgement
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. That Pokémon is Knocked Out at the end of your opponent's next turn.

Alakazam's spoon is much more than a simple silver object. It is a lethal psychic weapon.

Weakness - [P]x2 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C][C][C]

--------------

So... did you like? I can edit anything that you want ;)

SM is IN! i do see a Lack of x2 and a lack of HP (130 would be bettter) and a HUGE Lack of Noise =P. Thanks! i was forgetting about the text.

@the Rest: i will think about it, hopefully tomorrow, i actually gotta go.

Mary
Supporter
*Supporter Rule*

Draw 3 Cards, then shuffle 2 cards into your deck.

Yes, it may be useless, but it's a way good card to draw and Reccycle.

Note: plz no sarcasm things like Fine and stuff. it may not be sarcasm, but i am feeling it is Sarcasm

*edited* - Everything fixed! Better now? :D

Sorry - I had totally forgotten about the Loud part ^^"

And about Mary... I think you should draw 3 cards with it, if not 4. That text was only good when Mary wasn't a supporter...

SM - Fixed, how does it looks?

@IPM: meh, i only can find Ken Surimori's. so Ken Sugimori's plz

Better now! But it should read:"Draw 3 cards. Then shuffle any 2 cards from your hand into your deck."

I'll continue the spoilers with the Wigglytuff line:

Igglybuff L Lvl.4 - 40HP [C]

Poké-Body: Loudy Help

Each of your Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff do 10 more damage to the Defending Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance). You can't use more than 1 Loudy Help Poké-Body each turn.

Poké-Power: Baby Evolution
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put Jigglypuff from your hand onto Igglybuff (this counts as evolving Igglybuff) and remove all damage counters from Igglybuff.

When it sings continuously with all its might, its body steadily turns a deepening pink color.

Weakness - [F]+10 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - none

----------------

Jigglypuff L Lvl.19 - 60HP [C]

[C] Loud Singing
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused. If tails, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep.

[C][C] Pulled Punch 40-
If the Defending Pokémon has any damage counters on it, this attack does 40 damage minus 30 damage. Ignore this effect if Jigglypuff was evolved from Igglybuff.

It captivates foes with its huge, round eyes, then lulls them to sleep by singing a soothing melody.

Weakness - [F]+10 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C]

---------------

Wigglytuff L Lvl. 41 - 100HP [C]

[C] Punch and Run 30
Switch Wigglytuff with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

[C][C][C] Intimidating Noise 50
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Wigglytuff is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance). If Wigglytuff was evolved from Igglybuff, this attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon.

Wigglytuff's body is very flexible. By inhaling deeply, this Pokémon can inflate itself seemingly without end.

Weakness - [F]+20 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C][C]

---------------

Wigglytuff L Lvl.X - 130HP [C]

Poké-Body: Fluffy Fur
If Wigglytuff is your Active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (even if Wigglytuff is Knocked Out), return all Special Energy cards attached to Attacking Pokémon to your opponent's hand.

[C][C][C] Disturbing Song
The Defending Pokémon is now Confused. Flip 3 coins. For each heads, put 2 damage counters on each of your opponent's Pokémon. If none of them are heads, put 4 damage counters on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

Its fur is the ultimate in luxuriousness. Sleeping alongside a Wigglytuff is simply divine.

Weakness - [F]x2 Resistance - none Retreat Cost - [C][C]

@IPM: a Cave plz

@SM: wanna be the Text Scriber too? as i'm not very good at it.

Heart Energy - Special Energy Card
*You can only have 1 Heart Energy in your deck*

Heart Energy Provides every energy but only 3 at a time. If Heart Energy is attached to a non Pokémon-Heart, discard Heart Energy.

Finished Whismur!

4h09qoz.png

link http://i5.tinypic.com/4h09qoz.png

@IPM: look Great, you do Trainer and Energy too =P

@SM: you do know what it's about right? anyway, looks VERY good.

Loud Rainbow Energy - Special Energy Card
Loud Rainbow Energy provides {C}. When attached to a Pókémon Loud, Loud Energy Provides any Energy but only 1 at a Time. Doesn't count as a Basic Energy.

The list is going in a Update

OK but you must update too....

X Energy

X Energy provides (C) energy. While attached to a Pokemon LV.X, this card provides every type of Energy but only 1 at a time. Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.

Pokemon Cooker
Normal Trainer

Flip a coin. If heads, remove all damage counters from 1 of your Pokemon.

Pokemon Tower
Stadium Card

Each player's Pokemon with "Loud" in its name does 10 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

Pokemon Shop Keeper
Normal Trainer

Search your Deck for a Pokemon Tool card and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon that already doesn't have a Pokemon Tool card. Shuffle your Deck afterward.

BTW is Pokemon Breeder and Pokemon Trader a reprint?

Back