DOG GAMES

Elk-Dimension

u elkcom hangl man
http://www.sleepingdogs.net/

New video game coming from Square Enix, it's basically GTA: Hong Kong.

And I'm okay with that. It also combines elements from Assassin's Creed and the Batman: Arkham games. In addition, it features an all star voicing cast including Lucy Liu and my girl Emma Stone

bingo.gif

It's completely over the top and takes inspiration from 80s action movies from China, and while it looks to be far from the perfect game, I'm definitely gonna pick it up (also if you preorder it from Steam you get exclusive TF2 items).

SO YEAH

ANYBODY ELSE INTERESTED

RE: Sleeping Dogs

Ohhhh yeah, I cannot WAIT to get this game. Hopefully we'll see the beginning of the making of yet another good video game legacy

tumblr_m8jklzlbqa1rbdh59o1_500.gif

WOW GUYS

where's all the interest

apparently there's some story about how this used to be a true crime game but it was dropped and picked back up

lolidk

but i think a lot of the mechanics look very cool, a story driven game, driving looks very smooth, shooting looks to be well done. Customization has me excited as well; I know you can change clothes and change your path (cop or gangster), but I'm hoping for the ability to fool around with cars, hairstyles, and the like.

If it wasn't for the fact that every time I hear Sleeping Dogs I think of this, then yeah, I'd probably give this game a second look.

watch dogs looks very meh to me

no asian people

idgaf

No, but really Watch Dogs looks to me like it will be the perfect example of a game with a great mechanic that will be ruined by people who will only be satisfied if it features TONS OF SHOOTING SCENES
I also thought that it seemed like the type of game that would have an awful PC port, but upon further research it seems that the E3 demo that people reacted to so well was actually the PC version, so I dunno.
It's interesting to me, but it doesn't have Emma Stone voicing it.

let's just change the name of the thread to "dog games"

tumblr_m1xtma1o6r1r16r9ao3_250.gif

i crack myself up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XfyHHaRwFI&feature=context-gfa

Here's a walkthrough of Sleeping Dogs by a pretty popular YouTuber, for anyone who is still interested. Looks pretty awesome. And this is a M-rated game, so viewers beware.

and here's another one

SURPRISED HE GOT IT TO WORK

Despite square enix's promise to deliver an above-and-beyond PC port, the game is buggy, the menus are optimized for controllers, and thousands of people (including your's truly) are unable to play the game at all! YES!

Horribly disappointed, I pre-ordered the game so that I could play it at launch, but PC support is so minimal that I am unable to do so, which is a crying shame because the game looks fantastic and has received overwhelmingly positive reviews since release. I have spent all day uninstalling and reinstalling the game, deleting, moving around, and playing with the compatibility settings of files, but nothing works. It is frustrating, to say the least, and completely inexcusable that this is still in the game at launch time.

So dumb.

So, so, so dumb.

tumblr_m81v3zLN4a1rw3m58o1_500.gif

ShadowLugia said:
If it wasn't for the fact that every time I hear Sleeping Dogs I think of this, then yeah, I'd probably give this game a second look.

I swear to god this.

I always think this game is Watch Dogs. But either way, this game looks very sick and I'm excited for it.

Back