XY Does Your Gamestop Not Have the Megastone Codes? I Have the Solution!

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
You have to call Nintendo at 1 800 255 3700

Press 3 at the menu and explain that your Gamestop didnt have the codes and tell them when they ask what the address is or what location your Gamestop is at and within 2 days you'll get a email with the code.

RE: Your Gamestop not have the Megastone codes? I have the solution

Does this work outside US? w/ do the codes work on PAL game?

RE: Your Gamestop not have the Megastone codes? I have the solution

ArceusTrainer said:
Does this work outside US? w/ do the codes work on PAL game?

I dunno, I doubt it because of the region lock.

Mine didn't either for some reason too. From what I know this is from serebii.net

Tuesday: Pokémon X & Y - Battle Competitions 19-08-2014 07:07 BST / 02:07 EDT by Serebii

Last Update: 10:28 BST
Edit @ 10:28: Serial Code Maintenance

In The Games Department

Pokémon X & Y - Serial Code Downtime

It has been announced that, during some point in November, there will be a maintenance period for Pokémon X & Y. During this period, you won't be able to enter the serial codes used for various events. It is not known what the specifics of this maintenance are, nor is it known how long it'll be, but we'll provide these details as and when they come.

I think this is why we didn't get them.

ErikH526 said:
Mine didn't either for some reason too. From what I know this is from serebii.net

Tuesday: Pokémon X & Y - Battle Competitions 19-08-2014 07:07 BST / 02:07 EDT by Serebii

Last Update: 10:28 BST
Edit @ 10:28: Serial Code Maintenance

In The Games Department

Pokémon X & Y - Serial Code Downtime

It has been announced that, during some point in November, there will be a maintenance period for Pokémon X & Y. During this period, you won't be able to enter the serial codes used for various events. It is not known what the specifics of this maintenance are, nor is it known how long it'll be, but we'll provide these details as and when they come.

I think this is why we didn't get them.
Not all stores hold promotions, just like how pre-releases aren't held at every location. That's why some of your local GameStop's don't have the codes.
And about the maintenance period, that'll probably have something to do with the release of ORAS. It's still August so the maintenance period has nothing to do with GameStop's promotion.
How can I argue this? I just got the codes from my GameStop! :D

Is there a way you guys can pass me on extra codes so I can download my stones? If you guys can get me extra codes then send me PM's with the codes so I can try them. Thanks XD. I know I cannot make it to my GAME STOP to do it and it is a small store anyway so I don't think they will have it. Thanks guys.:)

Just Call Nintendo up and explain the situtation they should send ya 1 code soon after :)

That is the thing I can't get to the store to check. If one of you guys can get me an extra code please PM me so I can try it. Thanks XD.:)

Well mine had the code for the Pinsirite, of course I have no use for it since I didn't know there was a Pinsir distribution.

Seems that these codes still work even if you get them past the end date for the codes to be obtained. Mine still worked even though the codes had already end 3 days before I used my code so once you have your code you can use it anytime.:)

Back