Does anyone else LOVE the Generations basic energy?

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
I want these back:
th

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I actually quite like these Energy! I personally was never too much a fan of the bland originals, although the Black and White and the HGSS styles did appeal to me. I personally like the small colour wheel thing displayed through the stripes in the Generations Energy - it feels more fresh and contemporary to me.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
They're OK. I like them more than the special designs of all non-Call of Legends holo energy (yeah, I know these aren't holo, it just happens that the only designs I "like" are the HGSS and BW ones, as well as the standard design, which all originated in non-holo form), but they're not something I'd rush out to get.

Electricbluewolf

Ditto Hoarder
img272.jpg

img274.jpg
Still want these energy badly.

They'd be really nice, if Elite Trainer boxes for example had different style of energies I think they'd be sold out. I try to bling my deck out as much as possible, and only have the shiny hgss promo league Energy cards. The Japanese Energy cards are so much nicer-their energy cards can match the style of the decks

JimtendoPower

Lysandre's Trump Bidoof
They'd be really nice, if Elite Trainer boxes for example had different style of energies I think they'd be sold out. I try to bling my deck out as much as possible, and only have the shiny hgss promo league Energy cards. The Japanese Energy cards are so much nicer-their energy cards can match the style of the decks
"Blinging" a deck sounds kinda hard. Can you imagine a decently competitive deck... using only reverse holo and holo cards, including Pokemon, Trainers, AND Energy?! It would take a lot of boosters! :) Next Year: Pokemon TCG World Championship Deck 2017 Release: Electricbluewolf's Bling Deck! Available Now!