Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-5-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

I`ll be on in the morning my mom is making me go to bed its like 1:00 am here so if you`ll be on around in 5 hours 10 hours or 12 hours from now i`ll be on and that be ok for me.

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-5-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Eron said:
Do you only trade or let me clone the Shiny Giratina for another Shiny Legend, or can it be a Normal one?

If you are able to clone and have something that may interest me, I dont mind you cloneing my pokemon for the pokemon that interests me.
That way we both have both pokemon and dont really lose anything.

King Xerneas said:
Dr.Mario said:
He knows tbolt, E Speed, Crunch, and Aura Sphere

Sounds good to me!! Let me clone your clone the ones you wanted and I'll be ready for trade.

Alright I'll be here. IGN is Alan

Check said:
I`ll be on in the morning my mom is making me go to bed its like 1:00 am here so if you`ll be on around in 5 hours 10 hours or 12 hours from now i`ll be on and that be ok for me.

Sounds good. They will be here waiting for you tomorrow then

Do you want to clone either a Latias, Regigigas, Thundurus, Regirock or Darkrai?

Eron said:
Do you want to clone either a Latias, Regigigas, Thundurus, Regirock or Darkrai?

Are any of them flawless?

Dr.Mario said:
Eron said:

Are any of them flawless?

Unluckly no, I only have one Flawless, but it's hacked.

What would you like for the shiny entei, raikou, and suicune

I am really wanting flawless shiny legendaries and gen 6 pokemon

Damn. no flawless but i have a shiny rayquaza, regigigas, and thundorus

Dr.Mario said:
Ka$h Money said:
Hey, your Noibat is ready. Also, I see you've updated your thread with Pokebank (as have I). Can you please check my thread for Shiny 5 IV Virizion, Shiny 5 IV Modest Dialga and Shiny 5 IV Timid Palkia. Hopefully we can work something out.

I like the shiny Deino with earth power. Would you take either Dialga or Palkia for it? I would like to keep Virizion since I only have 1 atm.

I really want all three of them haha. Don't you see anything else? Also, I'd much rather the Virizion. I can clone on gen 5 if you still have one on that cartridge. I'll clone you a few each because we trade fairly often. Let me know if that's possible for you.

I`m on now and I have registered you. If your open I have your items and the pokemon I`ll transfer you.

pikadino said:
Damn. no flawless but i have a shiny rayquaza, regigigas, and thundorus

I am only interested in legendaries if they are flawless sorry amigo?

Ka$h Money said:
Dr.Mario said:
I like the shiny Deino with earth power. Would you take either Dialga or Palkia for it? I would like to keep Virizion since I only have 1 atm.

I really want all three of them haha. Don't you see anything else? Also, I'd much rather the Virizion. I can clone on gen 5 if you still have one on that cartridge. I'll clone you a few each because we trade fairly often. Let me know if that's possible for you.

No I dont have any left in gen 5 and all I saw was the Deino my friend.
Idk if I can trade the Virizion for him but the other 2 I dont mind. Sorry amigo.

Check said:
I`m on now and I have registered you. If your open I have your items and the pokemon I`ll transfer you.

Alright sounds good. I should be on for the next few hours so just send me a trade invite.
My IGN is Alan what was yours?

Dr.Mario said:
Ka$h Money said:

No I dont have any left in gen 5 and all I saw was the Deino my friend.
Idk if I can trade the Virizion for him but the other 2 I dont mind. Sorry amigo.

Hmm. I really wanted that Virizion haha. Any of my 5 IV Pokemon that I can throw in with the shiny Deino to sweeten the deal?

No I dont think so sorry.

Dr.Mario said:
No I dont think so sorry.

Hmm. I'll have to think about it as I'd rather the trade be fairer in the sense that it's a competitive Pokemon for a competitive Pokemon. I can't really use Dialga or Palkia for battle :/

Um My IGN is Check like in my signature also Could You get on now if that's possible that way we have no more delays.

Thanks so much Mario and thx for all the others too.

Of course thank you very much

Mario, do you have a Scolipede or a Dodrio? (I only need them for the PokéDex)

I am sorry friend I do not have either of those.

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 2-10-14** PokeBank Pokemon**Lots of Shiny**

Update:
5 IV Jolly Kangaskhan
5 IV Adamant Starly (HA)
5 IV Adamant Croagunk w/ Bullet Punch
5 IV Timid Rotom
5 IV Bold Frillish

Back