Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 1-26-15**

Could I trade 7 heart scales for the 5IV rotom?

I live in the UK so I'm not sure about timings but I'm usually available from around 4.30-10pm GMT most days

Would you accept, and how many, rare candies for the shiny latios?

wildmajora said:
Could I trade 7 heart scales for the 5IV rotom?

I live in the UK so I'm not sure about timings but I'm usually available from around 5-10pm GMT most days

Yea I can do that. As for time to trade I will try to catch around that time you're available.

Mister Suave said:

Hmm Idk if I could do it for candies alone. Would you happen to have anything off my wants list?

Dr.Mario said:
Mister Suave said:

Hmm Idk if I could do it for candies alone. Would you happen to have anything off my wants list?

I have a fully EV trained, flawless Adamant Glalie. I also have several (over 20 or 30) flawless timid and modest bagons, along with a ?/x/31/31/31/31 Shiny Timid Bagon. I'm not sure if you want flawless pokemon from your dex wants list, but I have pokemon such as Feraligatr, Cofagrigus, and a Calm Victini with unknown IVs, and probably a few others off of your dex wants. I also have a flawless modest charmander with dragon pulse. I'm also currently breeding flawless adamant dratinis with Extremespeed. I currently have 40 rare candies. Hopefully there are some things here that are fair trade.

Mister Suave said:
Dr.Mario said:

I have a fully EV trained, flawless Adamant Glalie. I also have several (over 20 or 30) flawless timid and modest bagons, along with a ?/x/31/31/31/31 Shiny Timid Bagon. I'm not sure if you want flawless pokemon from your dex wants list, but I have pokemon such as Feraligatr, Cofagrigus, and a Calm Victini with unknown IVs, and probably a few others off of your dex wants. I also have a flawless modest charmander with dragon pulse. I'm also currently breeding flawless adamant dratinis with Extremespeed. I currently have 40 rare candies. Hopefully there are some things here that are fair trade.

The pokedex wants dont have to be flawless I just need them to complete my dex.

Hm okay, I think I don't have enough trade value for the latios. Can I trade you 7 of your dex wants, each with a rare candy, for a 5IV Jolly HA Gible and a 5IV Modest HA Bulbasaur?

I can trade you Feraligatr, Sceptile, Seismitoad, Carracosta, Kilnklang, Beheeyem, and Cofagrigus.

Mister Suave said:
Hm okay, I think I don't have enough trade value for the latios. Can I trade you 7 of your dex wants, each with a rare candy, for a 5IV Jolly HA Gible and a 5IV Modest HA Bulbasaur?

I can trade you Feraligatr, Sceptile, Seismitoad, Carracosta, Kilnklang, Beheeyem, and Cofagrigus.

That is acceptable. LMK when you are able to trade.

Hey there. I'm interested in a 5iv Gastly. I have rare candies to trade for one (I get them through the Pokémon scrap Japanese event on my JPN 3DS).

Your:
5iv Gastly (male if possible. Are you willing to nickname?)

My:
Rare Candy x7

How does that sound?

I have a spare Victini I would trade it for shiny Giratina.

I also have a Sturdy Tirtouga, not sure if that is the ability you want. But I can also breed Tirtouga with solid rock.

xIIL3GENDx said:
Hey there. I'm interested in a 5iv Gastly. I have rare candies to trade for one (I get them through the Pokémon scrap Japanese event on my JPN 3DS).

Your:

My:
Rare Candy x7

How does that sound?

That works great lmk when you are available to trade.

Binx345 said:

I also have a Sturdy Tirtouga, not sure if that is the ability you want. But I can also breed Tirtouga with solid rock.

No thank you.
The Tirtouga I am needing has the ability swift swim.

Dr.Mario said:
xIIL3GENDx said:

Your:

My:
Rare Candy x7

How does that sound?

That works great lmk when you are available to trade.

Binx345 said:

No thank you.
The Tirtouga I am needing has the ability swift swim.

I'm around now. Are you good to trade? (I'm also assuming I can put the 7 rare candies on some junk Pokemon? I've never traded items before)

I am getting on now, whats your FC and IGN?
Mine is in my sig, also yea just attach the candies to 7 to pokemon you dont mine trading away.

Dr.Mario said:
I am getting on now, whats your FC and IGN?
Mine is in my sig, also yea just attach the candies to 7 to pokemon you dont mine trading away.

0361-7336-0476 ign: Anna

Trying to trade you.

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 2-23-15**

You would not by any chance have a ditto for breeding? I just really started all I have is Legendaries and Lvl 5 Modest Blaze ability Fennekin Perfect EVs Ralts Lvl5 as well with Modest Nature with max Special attack and Speed Ev.

RE: Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 2-23-15**

Zarkurn said:
You would not by any chance have a ditto for breeding? I just really started all I have is Legendaries and Lvl 5 Modest Blaze ability Fennekin Perfect EVs Ralts Lvl5 as well with Modest Nature with max Special attack and Speed Ev.

Do you mean a 6IV ditto? I have plenty of Dittos just not perfect for breeding.

Back