Do you think I have bad booster pack luck?

boek

Sleep? What is sleep?
Yesterday and today I picked up some booster packs and I was told I have bad luck.. do you agree?:

Lotad, Lombre holo, Squirtle 40 HP, Squirtle 50 HP, Blastoise, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Treecko, Treecko Delta, Duskull, Shuppet, Aron, Torchic, Charmeleon Delta, Meditite, Diglett x2, Double Full Heal, Mysterious Shard, Spearow, Whismur, Whismur holo, Igglybuff, Skitty, Memory Berry holo, Energy Search, Double Rainbow Energy.

yes i would consider that as " average-bad luck " packs

buy a few more times and if u still cant get "good rare holos"/ EXs, then u might want to buy singles

Eww, common case of bad luck. :F CG, is more like "ripoff" once ya think about it. DON'T BUY IT. :F

you got one nice card the holo memory berry is fairly rare so i'd say your luck score is 50-50 it would have been higher but you got so many pokemon card's, pokemon are easy to get trainer's/energy are a bit harder to get.

I've never gotten an ex in a booster.(Well, if you count the one from my pre relase, whcih is Swampert ex)
Talk about bad luck.

DO U THINK TAT IS BAD LUCK ??? I buyed a BOSTER BOX and EVEN ONE EX IT GAVE TO ME ... 80€ i spent in that ... Bad luck?

Depends what set ^. Some sets only have 1 ex per box and a * every three boxes.
Though, Pokémon has nothing to do with luck. It is all if they mixed the packs up when they put them out, or kept them as they were. Since there is a holo in every 3.33 packs (1:3.33)

So I would say 50-50, at the worst 40-60.

That is bad luck. Looks like blstoise is your only good card.:)

im pretty bad luck too, i've bought 50-60 boosters and have got only 3 exs...

^ compared to that, one of my RICH friend was daming lucky, he WILL GET EX like 1 ex out of 5 boosters (no kidding), and i call that lucky

(^ i estimate he have at least 10 exs)

boek said:
Yesterday and today I picked up some booster packs and I was told I have bad luck.. do you agree?:

Lotad, Lombre holo, Squirtle 40 HP, Squirtle 50 HP, Blastoise, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Treecko, Treecko Delta, Duskull, Shuppet, Aron, Torchic, Charmeleon Delta, Meditite, Diglett x2, Double Full Heal, Mysterious Shard, Spearow, Whismur, Whismur holo, Igglybuff, Skitty, Memory Berry holo, Energy Search, Double Rainbow Energy.
Ummm... bad luck is bad luck. It's one of the most common factors when buying booster packs so you shouldn't really complain about it since it's very common. You really cannot expect to get holos, Exs and *'s in every pack, otherwise they'd be worth near to nothing.

Well, I had quite a few Good Boosters. I redeemed one Booster and got a Crawdaunt EX. I bought 3 Boosters once, 1 Deoxys, 1 Emerald and 1 Delta Species and got Medicham and Crobat out of those 3.

In your pack.... not so great.

armaldoEX said:
Well, I had quite a few Good Boosters. I redeemed one Booster and got a Crawdaunt EX. I bought 3 Boosters once, 1 Deoxys, 1 Emerald and 1 Delta Species and got Medicham and Crobat out of those 3.

In your pack.... not so great.

LOL ^ thats what u call lucky

I guess it's all random, luck and basically, fate. If you're fated to have 36 EX in a Box, then you're fate dto have 36 EX in a Box. (For n00bs, this is sacarstic.)

I have been lucky with boosters when it comes to EX cards. There is only 1 shop near me that sells boosters and it is in a dispenser which means you have to take the 1st pack that comes out. So I was in the right place at the right time.
You have had a bit of bad luck but it isn't a total disaster. I would be quite happy with a blastoise card.

Back