• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Azelf Lv. X! [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades!

CML for 2x Broken Time Space

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Luxray GL Lv. X! [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades!

Bump 3.

Major update, Luxray GL Lv. X is in the house! Also got some goodies like RH SP Radar, RH SV Moltres, and RH SV Articuno.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Luxray GL Lv. X! [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades!

Here's my offer for
Luxray GL LV.X
MY
3 Honchkrow SV(1 RH)
1 Electivire FB LV.X
1 Rayquaza C LV.X
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X

Hm, not really interested in SV X's, sorry.

for luxray gl lv. x?

Are you responding to the post I made in your thread? If so, no, Luxray GL Lv. X is valued much higher than those two cards.

If you're asking me to CYL though, nothing I see, sorry.

Hey Old Trader. Anything(s) on my list of interest for your Lux.X?

YourP1MP said:
Hey Old Trader. Anything(s) on my list of interest for your Lux.X?
Hm, not particularly, sorry.

hi can u plez cml for luxray gl x

konter_j8902 said:
hi can u plez cml for luxray gl x
Nada, sorry.

Also since it's on the second page, 3rd bump for the week.

Hi once again Dichromate. I am interested in your Lux X. Do you still need the Nidoqueens? They have both been taken out of my deck and are free to tade to you. I do also have 2 Gyarados SF. I think i may have more of your wants but you can CML for more.

Hey there, mind to CML for your Lux X? Thanks!

can u check my list again i just updated it

richkid50000 said:
Hi once again Dichromate. I am interested in your Lux X. Do you still need the Nidoqueens? They have both been taken out of my deck and are free to tade to you. I do also have 2 Gyarados SF. I think I may have more of your wants but you can CML for more.
Hm, nothing for Lux X. Also I don't need the Nidoqueens anymore. However, I have RH Articuno, RH Dewgong, and Empoleon FB off your SV wants. Would you do those for 2 SF Gyarados, or 2 out of those 3 for Absol G? Just LMK, I want to work something out.
Jaimonster said:
Hey there, mind to CML for your Lux X? Thanks!
I'm interested in your Uxie X. However, I'd probably want it in conjunction with another X; what X's would you be willing to trade along the Uxie X for the Luxray X? LMK.
konter_j8902 said:
can u check my list again I just updated it
Nothing for Lux X, but I do have some of your wants, including Gengar SF. I'm interested in your Toxicroak G promo; what would it take to get it?

Hm i was mainly looking for Lux X. I m not really in need of those other cards now. But i am willing to do small trades if needed.

Alright, well if you ever want them just LMK again.

interested in your Luxray GLX, could you please CML for anything you might take in trade for it

qnetykz said:
interested in your Luxray GLX, could you please CML for anything you might take in trade for it
Hm, interested in Uxie X. Again, I'd want Uxie along with another X for the Luxray X; let me know which of your "lower" X's you'd be willing to trade along with the Uxie. (Even if you aren't able to I might still be able to work something out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back