Diancie Revealed in CoroCoro! [2/11]

Metalizard said:
February is the month they usually reveal some event pokémon that will star in the movie later in the year...
More specifically, every single Valentines Day.

(So, it's not surprising at all they revealed it, actually, I knew they would.)

PG24 said:
inb4 Toys R Us or Gamestop exclusive event. Cheers to Game Freak for still not using the internet.

I will start WW3 if they do an exclusive event

That woud really annoy me and other people that don't live near/have a Gamestop/TRUs. I am from Mexico and we don't have any of those so.... needless to say.

PG24 said:
inb4 Toys R Us or Gamestop exclusive event. Cheers to Game Freak for still not using the internet.

If this happens I might transform into the cocoon of destruction. I live over an hour and half from a GameStop or a Toys R Us. No Pokemon is worth that much travel and gas....

As usual, Sugimori's art is beautiful. I was wondering how he'd go about shading the large gem on its head since it looked so complex in the 3D model, so seeing he actually shaded it with all of the little reflections and shapes is really interesting. I can't wait to have a clear / high resolution version of the art to study exactly what he did.

Waiting another year to see Volcanion's art is going to be rough, I bet it's going to look so awesome.

I was surprised to see IGN have an article about this. I thought they never reported stuff relating to leaks until it was officially announced.

I'm probably just nitpicking now, but that movie name just sounds weird. It pretty much sounds like "The Cocoon of Destruction... and, uhm... ah, of course! Diancie plays a role in it too!". That's kinda like calling the anime "Pokemon: XY and Ash".

^That... My favorite japanese title is the one for movie eleven: Giratina and the Bouquet from the Icy Sky - Shaymin... The long description makes it sound more epic to me...

Diancies ability is confirmed in corocoro to be Clear Body. How surprising /sarcasm ;D

(Carbinks ability is Clear Body)

An English Mythical Pokemon revealed five months before it's Japanese movie debut. Makes me think that we'll be getting the movie here in America around summer too, which would make it a near simultaneous movie debut. Either way, we"ll get Diancie pretty soon in an event. Definitely before fall.

I think it's pretty awesome that Diancie is a rare mutant Carbink! I'd take that over a Carbink evolution any day!
About the first screenshot, if the pink Diancie is a shiny Diancie, it makes me wonder if a shiny Diancie will appear in the 17th movie...

So it's not technically a Carbink evo but it's still a Carbink... Evo...

Makes me wonder if that will be integrated into its event in-game.

I like that they're already revealing the event pokemon, but nao, it really seems like they're trying to rush this generation as well. Unless they've got something else up their sleeve.

KiKi said:
I like that they're already revealing the event pokemon, but nao, it really seems like they're trying to rush this generation as well. Unless they've got something else up their sleeve.

Why does it have to seem rushed if the three Pokemon are announced for us early? That means more time to actually use them. Not every Pokemon announcement has to be one involving tinfoil hat theories.

I guess I won't have to ditch poor crystal after all, if you can turn a carbink into diancie at the glowing spot of reflection cave.

I do hope that it comes as a patch, so in future playthroughs I can get that beautiful, beautiful diancie too.

probably 5 carbinks can make diance, the one what is shiny, will make shiny diance, if it's wifi event pokemon, then I'll drop this serie of games for 10 years until they learn, that for some ppl they uncreative games don't work anymore, and learn how to make game fun without stupid patches or wifi events to trigger plot and things like diancie, since 3ds can't being hacked easly, they should just made bunch of hidden things in games to made them worth to play I think they would easly create 100 post game events to being find by players, but of course they 'forgot' as always...

Back