Diancie Revealed in CoroCoro! [2/11]

Personally, I hope that Diancie ends up being an event that opens up a new area to explore (bored and just breeding since post game sucks ya know), similar to the Shaymin/Darkrai/Victini areas but much larger obviously. Make it like the Nature Reserve, except put Pokemon in there with HAs that we dont have yet(SF Totodile ^_^), and give it a route or two of its own similar to the isles in FRLG.

YES. It is about time we get those unreleased HA starters. As I ranted in another topic, why would you let the public know but not give them access to it? It's like showing a dog a slice of tasty bacon but surround it unbreakable glass. A new area to explore and the potential to catch a whole new slew of Pokémon would be very nice.

Oh no, I was just replying to NoDice's theory that when Diancie is released you go to a new area that has Pokemon with unreleased hidden abilities as a bonus to before catching Diancie.

Prince Dedenne said:
I think it's pretty awesome that Diancie is a rare mutant Carbink! I'd take that over a Carbink evolution any day!
About the first screenshot, if the pink Diancie is a shiny Diancie, it makes me wonder if a shiny Diancie will appear in the 17th movie...

I like when rare Pokémon are connected to regular ones instead of just showing up out of nowhere and without a history or theory!

I don't like regular Diancie but shiny one is far worse with all that pink, I think it would look better with Carbink's color scheme.
Also, that Pkdex entry makes it look presumptuous - "I'm above you Carbink so move along cause I don't care and don't even "touch" me". Are Carkink supposed to be like a colony and not have independent thinking? I've looked their Dex entries and it said nothing about that, so why give that entry to Diancie, like its better than Carbink? Just silly.

So, Diancie is a mutated Carbink? That's it? A "strange" mutation. Couldn't they have elaborated more on that mutation thing?

Johnnieboilulz said:
KiKi said:
I like that they're already revealing the event pokemon, but nao, it really seems like they're trying to rush this generation as well. Unless they've got something else up their sleeve.

Why does it have to seem rushed if the three Pokemon are announced for us early? That means more time to actually use them. Not every Pokemon announcement has to be one involving tinfoil hat theories.

Yeah. Technically, Generation 5 didn't even move this fast since the first BW movie we had the two Victini movies. Gen 5 started being rushed right after B2W2 got revealed when Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect all got revealed around the same time. They are right on time with this one.

Something I dont know if anyone noticed..
Diantha, Diancie
Diancie X dex entry: "A sudden transformation of Carbink, its pink, glimmering body is said to be the loveliest sight in the whole world."
Diantha's chamber is filled with light
Look at Diantha's hair and Diancie's diamond crown (especially her hair from the back), then look at her coat and Diancie's... shirt thing..

I think Diantha may have something to do with Diancie as well. Unless they just made her a fan of it or maybe she was chosen so she could represent how anyone can become a shining beautiful star or something like how Carbink mutates to become Diancie. And Lysandre's a Pyroar lol.

Except Diancie and Diantha's names have nothing to do with each other in Japanese. :p Dianca's name is Carnet.

Back