Dialga G LV.X from Platinum (#122), 4/6/2010

1. It can stand on its own. Time Crystal removes all powers, so it is a mewtwo counter and a manectric counter.
2. It can be used in most SP decks, but weakness to {R} is not good at all, fire decks become ever increasing more popular
3. Put a Flygon in on bench to give it a free retreat. Attach an expert belt. Grass Arceus or leafeon to remove some damage when it gets beaten.
4. 5/5 It is pure pwnage
5. The artwork is cool. It looks as if Dialga is trying to reach out to you. (Then again, so do many LV.X's)

1. How does the card stand on its own? Is it good, bad, or have potential? Is it worth being played?
i think it can be usefull but it takes sometimes u must can lv up it really fast to stop the opponent's pokebody.

2. What popular metagame decks is it used in?
can be combine with other strong sp cards such as luxray gl lv x, garchomp c lv x or maybe infernape 4 lv x

3. What combos can you use it with? How so?
i use it with my infernape 4 lv x and garchomp c lv x for its partner attacker , but still u must organize the energy wisely if not u will get trouble and lost the game lately since u do not have enough energy in the end.^ ^

4. Give it a rating, and explain why you have given it that rating. You can also rate the card by rating the thread itself (out of 5 stars).
it has a powerfull pokebody if u can lv up it fastly....4.5 stars

5. How's the artwork?
cool artwork...i like it how they show the dialga in the card ^ ^

1. It's got very good potential.
2. None from what I've seen.
3. You can use it with Garchomp C Lv. X. (Healing Breath)
4. 4/5 normally, 4.5/5 with Energy Gain.
5. Quite possibly my fave Dialga artwork.

1. How does the card stand on its own? Is it good, bad, or have potential? Is it worth being played?Good. and yes,its worth being played.
2. What popular metagame decks is it used in?well,it can be used with a Garchomp C X.
3. What combos can you use it with? How so?it can be used with Palkia Galactic Level X
4. Give it a rating, and explain why you have given it that rating. You can also rate the card by rating the thread itself (out of 5 stars).5/5. reason: it counters Mewtwo X.
5. How's the artwork?
cool. i`ve seen better though

Back