• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dhonphan/Musharna (Battle Roads)

Do you Think I should use this in BR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gary182000

Team Victory Leader
Pokemon:21

x1 Dhonphan Prime HGSS
x2 Dhonphan HGSS
x2 Phanpy CL
x2 Phanpy HGSS
2-2 Musharna B/W
2-2 Hypno HGSS
x1 Stoutland B/W
x2 Herdier B/W
x1 Lillipup #80 B/W
x1 Lillipup #81 B/W
x1 Boufalant #91 B/W

T/S/S:22

x2 Juniper B/W
x2 Pokedex B/W
x3 Pluspower B/W
x4 Revive B/W
x2 BTS PL
x1 Collector HGSS
x3 Communication HGSS
x3 E-belt AR
x2 Interviewers Questions UL

Energy:15

x3 Double Colorless
x2 Rescue TR
x5 Fighting
x5 Psychic

Strategy:

Start with phanpy and dhonphan prime and put phanpy as active then add fighting energy and end turn then evolve to dhonphan prime and attach another fighting and use earthquake to knock out. On my 3rd turn attach my last Fighting energy and attach E-belt to do Heavy Impact for 110 Damage to win the game.

Any help is needed.

Is there really any need for Musharna? Seeing as Donphan Prime is superior. In a format (MD-On) where speed is everything, Donphan is the better choice.

Donphan HGSS needs to be replaced with Donphan Prime. If anything, the least you could do is 3-2/1 Donphan Prime/HGSS but really you want 3-3 Donphan Prime. Here's a line-up which is worth testing

3-3 Donphan Prime (Or 4-4)
2-2 Manectric PL
2 Uxie LA
1 Smeargle UD/CL
1 Unown Q

Manectric protects the bench (excluding itself) from damage, which is mainly for Earthquake, but it can be replaced with Blissey Prime.

Back