Dento's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Aspiring Trainer
hey what do you think dento's pokemon team in the anime i think its Yanappu Shimama Kurumiru Moguryuu Miruhoggu and Tsutarja

Miruhoggu, Shimama annd Moguryuu..... Probably not. I doubt he will use Tsutaaja, as it appears Shooti is using it.

Tsutaaja, Yanappu, Kurumiru, and maybe he'll catch a Miruhoggu and/or Moguryu along the way. I think it's definitely a possibility for Dento to have a Tstutaaja, especially since it's a grass Pokemon.

the brocoli monkey=confirmed
and as of the start of the series, either nothing else, the deer, the new bug, something we havent seen yet, or tsutaaja if its not shooti's
my guess:moncoli and the deer whos name i cant spell

He'll probably only have a couple to begin with, sooooo...

Yanappu and a Pokemon we haven't seen yet. I doubt he''l have Tsutarja. We've already seen Pikachu *losiing* to one outside of the gym (stupid region reset...). Why would Ash fight Dento's Tsutarja outside of the gym?

@Playerking: I think Ash might use one against Dento, because it'll be boring to watch it in action without its ability being showcased.

Having three seperate threads for this is annoying.

i think the "deer whos name i cant spell" is shikijika(i cant spell it either)
and tyrannitard said everything i was gonna say

Speaking of Dento, this gave me the thought that since he leaves the gym to go off with Ash and Iris, maybe he'll have his brothers(?), the fire and water leaders, to look after the gym, if this gym does in fact turn out to be a fire/water/grass gym.

Yeah he has Yanapuu obviously.But might also own Basauro and hiyappo as well.

you put Basauro thats the fish pokemon not the water monkey

acturaly insted of the pokemons that i said earlyer know i think he will have some of the new pokemon like sikijikas evo, Yanappu (not new), Dangoro, Denchura and Kurumiru that what i think is team will be now

most likely he will start off with just the grass monkey and maybe catch other mons along the way. i doubt they will all be ones that have already been shown to us, and that he will only use grasss types.

This can be discussed here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=87195

*Locked*​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back