Delta Episode, Zinnia, and Hoenn’s Lore Revealed in New Trailer / Details [11/13]

Man I don't like the way they are doing the Eon Ticket though. That stinks. Wi-Fi would have been much better than street pass.:)

Leaf_Ranger said:
She also has red crescent moons on her clothes, just on top of her breasts...though what I found interesting was that that thing on her ankle seems to have a pattern that looks like Unown! I wish Unown were connected to the Regis (but still maintaning braille for deciphering the riddles)and the Hoenn trio!

I believe the markings on her anklet are more akin to Rayquaza. Since Rayquaza is above her head in the promotional poster, that seems to be a more logical assumption.

UUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!! It's called mine cart adventure! Why isn't the reward for the new attraction GEMS!? Why the hell is it berries!? I want my flying gem already damnit GAMEFREAK!

Zinnia looks like she belongs in Kill la Kill.

Rayquaza VS Deoxys being in an official game makes me cry. Soon we'll have Paul be the rival in 4th gen remakes instead of Barry and other horrible anime stuff because Wynaut?

Also, watch as the 'space mission' is revealed to be just a cutscene where M-Ray battles Deoxys and that's it.

Retro_on_theGo said:
UUUUUUGGGHHHHH!!! It's called mine cart adventure! Why isn't the reward for the new attraction GEMS!? Why the hell is it berries!? I want my flying gem already damnit GAMEFREAK!
What are you referring to? :S

Seven is a Color said:
Retro_on_theGo said:
What are you referring to? :S

At the end of the update it says there's a new global link attraction called Mine Cart Adventure. Judging by the name you think to keep with the theme we'd finally get gems but no. It's berries as rewards for playing the game. Gems aren't available in game and I really want flying gem for Hawlucha already.

Zygarde said:
Rayquaza VS Deoxys being in an official game makes me cry. Soon we'll have Paul be the rival in 4th gen remakes instead of Barry and other horrible anime stuff because Wynaut?

Also, watch as the 'space mission' is revealed to be just a cutscene where M-Ray battles Deoxys and that's it.
I'd take anybody over Barry any day. Even a purple-haired ripoff of Silver is better than Barry.

Wow, didn't think we'd get a reveal like this about postgame(?) stuff with launch so soon. Their timing is solid, since I've been anticipating Smash Bros so much I wasn't sure I would even bother getting ORAS at launch. :x

Stuff like this is exciting - new characters, new content. If it's half as good as the XY Looker missions, I'm all about it. Can't wait for Pokemon: Armageddon

Metalizard said:
Episode Delta seems to be the substitute for the plotline of Emerald in these remakes...
I'm not expecting any more Megas, even though I also wanted Mega Flygon and Mega Milotic.
Finally, almost all legendaries can be found in this games, which honestly, is kinda annoying to me... I understand the golems and the Lati@s because they're native to Hoenn and in consequence Regigigas. I also know the purpose of this is to have Gen 6 native legendaries. But we just had the pixies, Heatran, Cresselia and the Musketeers in B2W2... I still haven't caught all legendaries in those games (I have both B2 and W2), and I don't know if I should keep them in those games or just transfer them and ignore the ones from ORAS. I only like to have one of each legendary in a game, to keep the feeling that they are indeed unique...
Also, they didn't mention Giratina or Kyurem though... I'm thinking they will save those for the 3rd Kalos game, which would be fitting considering the game or games will focus on Zygarde...

Obviously they don't care about what legends were covered in gen5 due to this being gen 6.

I'm surprised though that they'd put ALL of the old legends in the remakes. I was expecting them to save ~half of them for Z/XZYZ/XY2.

Heatrans screenshots not showing an "inside volcano"-looking location, to me further confirms there is no magma base inside Mt.Chimney, which is a shame as I've already found it ridiculous in the original Ruby when Magma stole a submarine to find Groudon below the ocean even though there is an active volcano in the region.....
If they put it in at least in some delta-episode-esque fashion, I'd think they'd at least put Heatran in there if they already have it anyway..

EDIT:
I just assumed the third mascots would all be unlockables by gathering the other two from both games ala Rayquaza in HGSS...but that's an interesting idea.
That would leave Kyurem and Giratina as post-game legends for Kalos2.0
Of course they'd just put in a bunch more even though they've been made obtainable in ORAS already.

Remember how Platinum had roaming legendary birds, yet they were present in HGSS right afterwards regardless.

^Well, I think I saw something related to Giratina in the demo data, so they could indeed do the whole HGSS scheme again, but like I said, it would be more interesting to leave them for next Kalos game...

The thing about the legends is then I have to decide what to keep and since legendaries are such a pain to catch, having to catch them again when I have them ready to transfer from a game that I didn't even complete yet seems pointless to me. I guess it depends if the ones in ORAS have higher levels... B2W2 was cool since most of them were at level 65 or level 68. This is me being picky more than anything else so never mind...

About the post-game, I'm not sure, while it seems they want to include things to make up for the lack of an Emerald remake, the Delta episode could include parts of the Emerald plot of be completely different and effectively leave Emerald's story left to oblivion...

I was hoping to go into space already in the original games. That is really amazing! I hope (though I don't expect) we can encounter Jirachi in space too.

It's really great to get more backstory in the games as well. The old king of Kalos was also mentioned again.

For some reason, Zinnia really reminds me of Drasna...
And Zinnia was in front of Mega Rayquaza, which is a Dragon-Type... Plus she owns a Salamence...

Skyleaf2000 said:
And Zinnia was in front of Mega Rayquaza, which is a Dragon-Type... Plus she owns a Salamence...

Not just Salamence...
Goodra
Noivern
Altaria
Tyrantrum
Salamence

But I wouldn't jump to any conclusions anymore than for some relation with Claire etc.

Mitja said:
Skyleaf2000 said:

Not just Salamence...
Goodra
Noivern
Altaria
Tyrantrum
Salamence

But I wouldn't jump to any conclusions anymore than for some relation with Claire etc.

Ya, I know it's probably a long shot that they're related in any way. But still...
Zinnia uses Dragon-Type Pokémon. Drasna also uses Dragon-Type Pokémon... and...
...they have the same hair color... *embarrassed*

But now for my crazy rant:
Zinnia seems to have some connection to Rayquaza. In a special episode, Iris spotted Rayquaza. Iris is from the Village of Dragons. In X and Y, Drasna says that she is also from the Village of Dragons.

I know, I'm digging way too deep here...

Back