Will it play the Sims 3?

• It will, not too well though.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defiantly not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raichupika33

Loving Wifi in my life...
I have Sims 3, unable to play it with my current laptop and saving up for a new one. Looked at PCWorld, saw the Dell Inspirion 1545 and looked at the all the requirements for Sims 3, looked at the technical details of the laptop and most of it seems fine. Just a bit of advice though, will it work and if so, how will it play?

Here is what I like about the lappy:
-Attractive
-Good price for functions
-WiFi
-Requirements Good

RE: DELL Inspiron 1545 - Can it run this game?

o_O You don't seem to get too much with your money. But as for running it, I can only compare requirements. Processor would most likely do the job. The requirements don't list dual-core processors, but it does under that, and the minimum is .4 GHz less than what you have. Graphics card would most likely work, but I'd need someone to confirm this. I don't know much about them. And lastly, the RAM would most definitely work. So yes, I'd say you'd be able to run this game.

RE: DELL Inspiron 1545 - Can it run this game?

The 1.3 Megapixel webcam is nice. And that the fact that you can upgrade the RAM to that huge amount is also nice. Don't know if that's worth the higher price, though.

Hmm, I hope the 1546 would be fine with the better graphics card and the extra GB and such. Other opinions from other people?

Well, For when you want to try to run Sims 3, make sure your specs are good and do not and I repeat DO NOT play it on a Intel Graphics Card/Chip, otherwise it will crash and give you The Blue Screen of Death (Talking from Experience here) :)

Back