Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - WIN Pokémon X or Pokémon Y!

Really? I wanna trade you an egg too. :D

Sslie Zoommo

Champion...I think

Haha I'm hunting for mareep in a horde too. Got a wingull instead XD
I can trade a shiny altaria for the ampharos or
a big pecks shiny fletchling

Bobmcdoogal

Vespiquen for Worlds 2k16

I'm interested in a Mawile depending on it's nature, IVs, EMs, ability

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D

Hey! Would you like me to arrange when I'll trade you the egg for the promo or just at random? Also I happen to see that you "Don't trade eggs" in your rules.

Y u haz to d thys?

Joking! But also what version is the promo? X? Or Y? Or you get to choose :D

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Sslie Zoommo said:
Haha I'm hunting for mareep in a horde too. Got a wingull instead XD
I can trade a shiny altaria for the ampharos or
a big pecks shiny fletchling
Aww, bad luck too. I keep hunting for a shiny horde Trevenant, but have gotten two shiny Foongus. XD
My shiny Ampharos was masuda bred in Black2, and I shiny horde hunt a lot, so I'd honestly rather not trade for a shiny horde Pokémon just yet seeing as I might end up catching my own.

Bobmcdoogal said:
I'm interested in a Mawile depending on it's nature, IVs, EMs, ability
I have one in stock at the moment. It's...
Mawile:
Male - Adamant
Intimidate
(31/31/31/31/31/x)
Astonish, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang

Is that what you are looking for?

xDkoYx said:
Hey! Would you like me to arrange when I'll trade you the egg for the promo or just at random? Also I happen to see that you "Don't trade eggs" in your rules.

Y u haz to d thys?

Joking! But also what version is the promo? X? Or Y? Or you get to choose :D
- We can arrange a time or anytime you see me playing online. :)
- The reason I have that rule is because when I make a trade arrangement for a 5IV Pokémon, sometimes people will give me an egg and claim that it will be what I wanted. More work for me. XD
- The winner gets to choose either X or Y! :)

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

Just a question: I do not be there at 30 April, I`m back at 4 May, If I win can I still use the code than? Or till a specific date?

Sslie Zoommo

Champion...I think

Would you want a shiny barbaracle for the ampharos? btw are you looking to trade a foongus?

sarabifan

Aspiring Trainer

would you be willing to trade my shiny tyranitar for a squirtle with rain dish if not I have a kangaskhan with scrappy and 5 ivs

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

ShinyVincent said:
Just a question: I do not be there at 30 April, I`m back at 4 May, If I win can I still use the code than? Or till a specific date?

I'll reveal the winner on the 29th or 30th. The download code doesn't expire for another month or so.

Sslie Zoommo said:
Would you want a shiny barbaracle for the ampharos? btw are you looking to trade a foongus?

That's a good offer, but I like my Ampharos more.
A Foongus? My shiny Foongus?

sarabifan said:
would you be willing to trade my shiny tyranitar for a squirtle with rain dish if not I have a kangaskhan with scrappy and 5 ivs

You're willing to trade a shiny Tyranitar for a Squirtle? What's the catch? Is it hacked?

Sslie Zoommo

Champion...I think

Prince Dedenne said:
ShinyVincent said:

I'll reveal the winner on the 29th or 30th. The download code doesn't expire for another month or so.

Sslie Zoommo said:

sarabifan said:

You're willing to trade a shiny Tyranitar for a Squirtle? What's the catch? Is it hacked?

Yeah, I meant the shiny foongus. btw I've liked your promotion, can I trade you an egg?

sarabifan

Aspiring Trainer

Sslie Zoommo said:
Prince Dedenne said:

Yeah, I meant the shiny foongus. btw I've liked your promotion, can I trade you an egg?

no it's not hacked. I got it from a trade and it's legit it was hatched and everything. I'm just not fond of tyranitar. it's not my favorite pokemon. larvatar yes, but not its evolved forms. yes. shiny pokemon are awesome. but I only really want my favorites as shinies. besides I'm trying to breed a female squirle with rain dish to get a future battler. I love squirtle and its evolutions. in my mind its worth more then a shiny tyranitar

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Sslie Zoommo said:
Prince Dedenne said:

Ya shiny Foongus is definitely for trade. What shinies would you offer for it?
And yes, you can definitely trade me an egg! I'm pretty sure we're friends, so send a trade request if you see me online! I'll be playing for the next hour or so.

sarabifan said:
no it's not hacked. I got it from a trade and it's legit it was hatched and everything. I'm just not fond of tyranitar. it's not my favorite pokemon. larvatar yes, but not its evolved forms. yes. shiny pokemon are awesome. but I only really want my favorites as shinies. besides I'm trying to breed a female squirle with rain dish to get a future battler. I love squirtle and its evolutions. in my mind its worth more then a shiny tyranitar

Ok, that's cool then. Are you sure you don't want anything other than just a HA Squirtle?

sarabifan

Aspiring Trainer

Prince Dedenne said:
Sslie Zoommo said:

Ya shiny Foongus is definitely for trade. What shinies would you offer for it?
And yes, you can definitely trade me an egg! I'm pretty sure we're friends, so send a trade request if you see me online! I'll be playing for the next hour or so.

sarabifan said:

Ok, that's cool then. Are you sure you don't want anything other than just a HA Squirtle?

a female HA squirtle, maybe a shiny slowking. I'm still willing to trade something for the Scrappy Kangaskhan. it has 5 ivs and a lax nature I also have one with the same stats and a relaxed nature. I have a male scythe with technician. I have a few others with good ivs but I'm trying to breed them before I'm willing to trade them.

FC: 0576-4260-9536

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

sarabifan said:
a female HA squirtle, maybe a shiny slowking. I'm still willing to trade something for the Scrappy Kangaskhan. it has 5 ivs and a lax nature I also have one with the same stats and a relaxed nature. I have a male scythe with technician. I have a few others with good ivs but I'm trying to breed them before I'm willing to trade them.

FC: 0576-4260-9536

Well before I trade my shiny Slowking, is the Tyranitar native to Kalos?
And I'm in no need of a Kangaskhan or Scyther as I already have some competitively bred ones. Thank you anyways.

Everyone who has entered my raffle:
(Today and tomorrow are your last chances to trade me eggs if you want better chances of winning Pokémon X or Pokémon Y!)
HURRY HURRY HURRY! :p

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - WIN Pokémon X or Pokémon Y! [1 Day Left!]

I got your egg ready for trade now just hop on and send me a request.

sarabifan

Aspiring Trainer

Prince Dedenne said:
Well before I trade my shiny Slowking, is the Tyranitar native to Kalos?
And I'm in no need of a Kangaskhan or Scyther as I already have some competitively bred ones. Thank you anyways.

yes. i'm pretty sure it's native to Kalos
it's card says:
Nature:calm
Egg received:4/12/2014
Egg hatched: Apparently 4/12/2014
Where: route 7
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
it's level 60 and it does have the little blue pentagon in the summery screen

so I would be trading for just a shiny slowking, would you still be willing to trade something for the female HA squirtle

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - WIN Pokémon X or Pokémon Y! [We Have A Winner!]

Thank you everyone for entering my giveaway and to all of those cool enough to trade me eggs!
The winner has been drawn, and it's Sslie Zoommo who picked Pokémon Y!
Congrats to Sslie and please look foward to more giveaways in the future! :)

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
RE: Dedenne's X/Y Thread - Shiny Kyurem, Shiny Dratini, and More!

Bump!

Updated with:
- Shiny Nidoran♂ - Native to Kalos caught in a horde battle!
032.png

- Shiny Dratini - Received from Benga in White2, I sr'd for Adamant nature!
147.png

- Shiny Kyurem - I caught in White2 yesterday after 1,640 sr's!
646.png