Wi-Fi Trades Dedenne's XY/ORAS Thread! Shiny Legendaries & More!

RE: Dedenne's Trade Thread - Click to be Amazed

I could still take the Corphish. :)
I'll send you a trade request when I see you.

Prince Dedenne said:
I could still take the Corphish. :)
I'll send you a trade request when I see you.

Alright, if you're sure. I'll happily give you a HA Turtwig for all your trouble, nothing special required ^^

Sorry about that, this fussy internet decided to cop out right as you asked the first time ^^;

Thank you so much for the Feebas!

Kitana Coldfire said:
Sorry about that, this fussy internet decided to cop out right as you asked the first time ^^;

Thank you so much for the Feebas!

Thank you for the trade!
I hope you can get an awesome competitive Milotic from that Feebas! :) And enjoy training that shiny Roggenrola!

Dene, I still feel really bad about the nickname thing yesterday, but I think I just found a way to make it up to you. I was wondertrading my leftovers off, and someone sent over a female, timid Misdreavus in a Moon Ball with 4 IVs.

If you'd like, when I get around to breeding her in the future, I'll happily give you the first 4 IV female baby for your own breeding purposes.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Dene, I still feel really bad about the nickname thing yesterday, but I think I just found a way to make it up to you. I was wondertrading my leftovers off, and someone sent over a female, timid Misdreavus in a Moon Ball with 4 IVs.

If you'd like, when I get around to breeding her in the future, I'll happily give you the first 4 IV female baby for your own breeding purposes.

It's really not a problem. :p
I love the little guy!
But how about we work out a trade, once you breed for a 5IV Feebas in the Dive Ball. :)
Also, I just caught a Shiny Gabite! Looks like we've both had a lucky week. :p

Prince Dedenne said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

It's really not a problem. :p
I love the little guy!
But how about we work out a trade, once you breed for a 5IV Feebas in the Dive Ball. :)
Also, I just caught a Shiny Gabite! Looks like we've both had a lucky week. :p

Deal, but I won't be breeding Feebas again for a while, just to warn you. I already filled 3 boxes just to get a female with a Psychic hidden power

Kitana Coldfire said:

I wonder if it was one of my trial Misdreavus' I WT'd when trying to 5IV one...

ANYWAYS...

I was curious about the nature of the Gabite, if it still available.

King Xerneas said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

ANYWAYS...

Shiny Gabite's info:
Careful Female
Sand Veil
31HP & 31SpD
Newly caught, so it's a white canvas for EV training. :)

Prince Dedenne said:
King Xerneas said:

ANYWAYS...

Shiny Gabite's info:
Careful Female
Sand Veil
31HP & 31SpD
Newly caught, so it's a white canvas for EV training. :)

I lost my own Shiny Gabite awhile back, so I'm very interested in this one! Anything of mine that tickles your fancy (good lordt I hope that's how the saying goes)

King Xerneas said:
I lost my own Shiny Gabite awhile back, so I'm very interested in this one! Anything of mine that tickles your fancy (good lordt I hope that's how the saying goes)

Tickels your fancy. :p
I'm sorry, I'm looking to trade the Gabite for another shiny mega evo Pokémon.
But, if I were to chain another shiny Inkay, would you possibly trade it for your Shiny Skorupi?

Prince Dedenne said:
King Xerneas said:

Tickels your fancy. :p
I'm sorry, I'm looking to trade the Gabite for another shiny mega evo Pokémon.
But, if I were to chain another shiny Inkay, would you possibly trade it for your Shiny Skorupi?
Well it's a Drapion now (rare candied it so EVs are still at zero), but if that's okay with you then an Inkay would be great :p

RE: Dedenne's Trade Thread - Shiny Gabite! Who wants it?

Would you trade a download porygon for a shiny smeargle (Friend Safari)?

Trooj said:
Would you trade a download porygon for a shiny smeargle (Friend Safari)?

I would gladly make that trade. But I'm currently breeding for a Shiny Totodile. If I ever get one As soon as I get one, I can breed for a Download Porygon. :)

Um I hope you dont mind but instead of the Porygon could I just get a Piplup for the shiny smeargle?

Back